'15 NC RB Bryce Love

I thought they were the pine trees?

29201-61834a0863d6b3b98f10945c7b1966df66b7cb8c-PS_Men_Diane_Poster_2_large.jpg

Shhh...

Too soon for some :pinch:

I liked Reid's potential a lot, things happen. I just hope its not one we miss big on. I like Bussey's style and potential as well, Reid just a little bigger, thought we might keep heavy RB. Hurd will be a little thicker, Bussey is stout for his frame.

Plus, Rocky was getting attention from the teams who have been producing quality RBs. Chubb hAs Georgia set for two years, but they Always use a couple backs.

I liked Reid's potential a lot, things happen. I just hope its not one we miss big on. I like Bussey's style and potential as well, Reid just a little bigger, thought we might keep heavy RB. Hurd will be a little thicker, Bussey is stout for his frame.

Plus, Rocky was getting attention from the teams who have been producing quality RBs. Chubb hAs Georgia set for two years, but they Always use a couple backs.

Georgia took AJ Turman too. He hasn't played a down.

Too stupid of a comment. Most of us wanted both Reid and Love. Two completely different backs. I guess some are to dumb to realize that.

Be careful calling people "dumb".

The only thing stupid here was expecting us to take both Love & Reid, when we already had both Kamara & Bussey on board.

Reactions: 4 people
Man that boy fast.....the ability to side step and juke defenders is ridiculous.Would make a great finishing touch on our backfield!

Paul says that Stanford is a real possibility here because he really takes academics seriously.

It will be down to how does TN sell that part of our University to him and how does the distance factor weigh in?

I like our chances especially since we get the OV after his to Stanford.

Paul says that Stanford is a real possibility here because he really takes academics seriously.

It will be down to how does TN sell that part of our University to him and how does the distance factor weigh in?

I like our chances especially since we get the OV after his to Stanford.

Butch is good at that piece with his 3 to 3.5 year plan with proven results. Stanford will have a edge there in name but I think the distance and relationship with Thigpen win out.

VN Store

Back