'15 MD OT Pat Allen

I love how Jacob Easons dad is eating up the BS too. He said its a home run because this guy developed Bree's, Rivers, Sanchez and Bradford...... Lmao.

Bree's took off under Sean Payton's wing.

Rivers - I don't know how long he was with him.. So ? For the one

Sanchez - He ruined Sanchez and Chip built him back up

Bradford- seriously? The dude hasn't played a single snap under Schotty and hasn't done anything in the league period besides be drafted number 1
Yep...I can hear Shotenheimmerdingershpoegen boasting in the Living Rooms of recruits...."That's right! The famous Butt-Fumble...I dialed that one up myself!" Stayed up all night developing that one, I did!"

tumblr_nhme9iwGLW1smmsbuo3_400.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Striking fear into the hearts of the SEC is not what will happen with SchottJr as OC. Whatever.

Bull Dogs produce bull poop this hire should make that continue. I'm just glad UGA doesn't have a good coach.

So you guys think this hire helps or hurts with Allen? I gotta think it helps us since he doesn't have a relationship with BS

I think regardless of who UGA hired, they would find a way to spin it in a way that made them sound favorable to Pat. We'll see if the long standing relationship with our staff means anything to Pat.

*Crickets*

In the NFL, offensive success is in the hands of a capable QB. An average NFL OC is likely to be a good collegiate OC.

All of the posters thinking it is a bad hire, still think that Butch's offense is great and Bajakian a great OC?

I'm not on here 24/7 like some folks.

I love how Jacob Easons dad is eating up the BS too. He said its a home run because this guy developed Bree's, Rivers, Sanchez and Bradford...... Lmao.

Bree's took off under Sean Payton's wing.

Rivers - I don't know how long he was with him.. So ? For the one

Sanchez - He ruined Sanchez and Chip built him back up

Bradford- seriously? The dude hasn't played a single snap under Schotty and hasn't done anything in the league period besides be drafted number 1

I really hope that was autocorrect

In the NFL, offensive success is in the hands of a capable QB. An average NFL OC is likely to be a good collegiate OC.

All of the posters thinking it is a bad hire, still think that Butch's offense is great and Bajakian a great OC?

We know, you spend your time around your rich mahogany dinner table entertaining a slew of professional athletes, foreign dignitaries, and Vandy alums.

Reactions: 9 people
Goes to show that people don't much about him.

He will have better QBs at UGA than he had in the NFL. He runs a solid power run game and will operate from a pro-set.

Some in Georgia, that he is head coach-in-waiting.

First of all..I am not and never will be impressed by coaches who run "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offenses. It is a simple, effective offense..yes.. but imaginative, or creative..no. UGA should be able to recruit well enough to stand toe to toe with the Bubbas and Lizards and win their share of champs. But they haven't. Should Richt go off the reservation like Tubberville a few years back, and completely change their character..no he shouldn't, I agree, but he did need to hire somebody that was more QB friendly. He is in danger now of becoming LSUeast. There is the reason LSU can't pull great QBs anymore. UGA is going to head down that path farther and farther....fine with me, I want to stomp their tails for another decade like we did in the 90s. Good luck trying to beat us with run heavy-play action offenses the next 3-4 years at least with the front 7 we are fittin ta put on the field. Spread em out will give us more trouble...and imo even that won't be much...have a nice..or in your negative joyless world..crap lousy day.

You might want to look in the mirror to see an unhappy person.

I'm very happy in my skin.

You might want to look in the mirror to see an unhappy person.

I'm very happy in my skin.

I was just messin with you...you always have something bad to say about ours, but let them hire a mediocre coach, and you carry on over how great they are. All you do is piss and moan about the coaches and team...have a nice day sunshine...

Reactions: 6 people

Charlie Weiss calls bull****

Reactions: 2 people
JMO, but I don't see it as an impressive hire. Any rumors on who UGA is looking at to coach the OL? I think that hire is the one that could sway Allen one way or the other.

Reactions: 1 person
I think this is a good hire for uga. Pretty impressed as a rival fan.

I think Allen sticks with uga as well.

We will finish with Tyree St Louis orrrr dare I say it Richmond!

Cant wait for a solid commitment one way or the other. This thread will likely be a dumpster fire till then as coaches get hired and leading up to commitment.

Brian Schottenheimer Coaching Record - m.pfref.com

People saying Schotty is a good hire are blinded by....well, maybe by the same thing that has allowed him to stay as an NFL OC for 9yrs...I HAVE ZERO IDEA. I think Schotty will be a great hire...FOR UT!!!! FACTS KILL

Facts at the link above. Schottys OC prowess is as follows:
In his 9 years as an NFL OC with Jets and Rams:

Yards per game has been in bottom half of the league all but 2 years, one of those being the 16th of 32(one short of bottom half) with a high of 11th his one year in top half so ZERO top ten Offfenses.

Pts per game 3 years in top half of the league, all others below the top half and ONE Top Ten ranking at #9.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back