'15 JUCO TX PG Rob Gray

Committed to Houston

On a side note, Kimani Jackson committed to Colorado State, and Jordan Washington committed to Iona.

So 3 guys we were heavily pursuing ended up at schools that we have no business fighting for recruits against, glad to see him gone honestly.

Reactions: 1 person
So some inside into on where we turn would be nice. Looks like I'm gonna have to slap some since into Barnes and let him know all this quietness doesn't work in Knoxville. We need some news.

Committed to Houston

On a side note, Kimani Jackson committed to Colorado State, and Jordan Washington committed to Iona.

So 3 guys we were heavily pursuing ended up at schools that we have no business fighting for recruits against, glad to see him gone honestly.

Feel the same .

Committed to Houston

Gray had a certain ceiling and potential. I think with the limited amount of scholarships the staff is looking for a permanent solution or atleast a for sure immediate contributor. IMO of course

Committed to Houston

So much to agree with here. It is funny how this was always really your point but it got you labeled as being a CCM lover. I don't really want to open up that can of worms but it is nice to see you be able to bring info again without being attacked.

So much to agree with here. It is funny how this was always really your point but it got you labeled as being a CCM lover. I don't really want to open up that can of worms but it is nice to see you be able to bring info again without being attacked.

Completely agree with everything you said.

concurmeme.jpg

...well, not fully. I liked Tyndall, his baggage just hurt him.

Last edited:

It had nothing to do with his point bc most agreed with it....it was the way he conveyed his opinion but I agree....much nicer around here being unified under a new coach....leave the old ones where they are.

I'm as excited as anyone lol, hope all is well in your world ZD

VN Store

Back