'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

That being said I'm feeling that with Kamara close to 200lbs now with his speed, toughness, moves, and hands that there may not be a better all around back in the country. And I'm not trying to sugarcoat it either. Boy is good and would play early and often for our Vols.

I've been a little slow to catch up on the '13 recruits and just realized who this kid is. I caught one of Croom's games on tv down here this season and this kid was a boss. I had no idea (at the time) that we were recruiting him but would be really glad to see him in orange.

Yeah what about green? Thought we were after him as well. Man would love to have Alvin on board. Seems like a great kid.

They are after him but I'd say he's a longshot for Tennessee.

Kamara would be a great pickup but the last update I saw on him didn't even have Tennessee in his Top 3.

They are after him but I'd say he's a longshot for Tennessee.

Kamara would be a great pickup but the last update I saw on him didn't even have Tennessee in his Top 3.

I remember that as well, but I'm pretty sure that list came out before we offered.

I agree with BB, as long as MZTERRY is involved that's nothing but good news. At least we know Alvin will get the real scoop on what UT has to offer and the recruitement will be handled the right way.

Apparently Keith Niebuhr from Rivals asked Alvin about a team recruiting him that might be bringing in a couple other RB's and he replied, "Can't get better without competing."

Love that quote and that's exactly the type of attitude every top player needs to have. Its why all these top recruits still pick teams like Bama despite having offers where PT would be easier to get elsewhere. Depth charts don't scare away top talent IMO, they separate the true competitors.

I remember that as well, but I'm pretty sure that list came out before we offered.

I agree with BB, as long as MZTERRY is involved that's nothing but good news. At least we know Alvin will get the real scoop on what UT has to offer and the recruitement will be handled the right way.

Exactly.

All I know is, Kamara seems like the real deal. He might be my biggest hope for this class. He seems like a true competitor and the strive to be the best.

New article on 247, Kamara doesn't really reveal anything on his recruitment. Just said that he has a few schools in mind but wont name them & that Jason is always on him about Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
Out of all of the running backs that we have offered, Kamara appears to be the best All-Purpose Back in the group. He has that extra gear of speed and is comfortable catching the ball out of the backfield. Yes, there are other fast backs (Elder, Mizzell, Lee, Ryan Green), but none that appear as to have that slot versatility.

With the offer of Ty Isaac, I think Kamara would be the perfect compliment to an Isaac/D. Green/Dye mold of running back.

Come on Kamara, Neyland and it's troops want you!

:salute:

Alvin Kamara, We Want You to;

:machgun::machgun::machgun::machgun::machgun:

SEC Defenses, and, run

:td::td::td::td::td:

for Tennessee, and, get so many

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

BOOMS at Neyland Stadium, that, even Jackson Harris can't keep up with you...

Apparently Keith Niebuhr from Rivals asked Alvin about a team recruiting him that might be bringing in a couple other RB's and he replied, "Can't get better without competing."

Love that quote and that's exactly the type of attitude every top player needs to have. Its why all these top recruits still pick teams like Bama despite having offers where PT would be easier to get elsewhere. Depth charts don't scare away top talent IMO, they separate the true competitors.

I like that because when Tenpenny and Jones both commited they were afterwards saying that Saban told them UA was bringing in 3 RBs this class. So maybe Alvin can join the TTown express right now.:)

I like that because when Tenpenny and Jones both commited they were afterwards saying that Saban told them UA was bringing in 3 RBs this class. So maybe Alvin can join the TTown express right now.:)

You Bama fans are getting too full of yourselves! :crazy:

that is the truth!

New article on 247, Kamara doesn't really reveal anything on his recruitment. Just said that he has a few schools in mind but wont name them & that Jason is always on him about Tennessee.

It's good to have a friend and teammate in your ear!

VN Store

Back