'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

Love the kid's feel for the game. Every step is taken with a sense of purpose.

His rivals tape is nasty. I watched the youtube tape and didn't like it. The rivals highlight video is crazy. Reminds me almost of Brendan Bigelow with his brutal speed. Kamara weighed in at 198lbs at Florida's Jr. Day. That speed at around 210lbs in college makes for a very good RB(damn near elite). Plus his hands are good enough to play the slot. This is the gamebreaker we need in the backfield.

Bigelow has one of the fastest running backs I have seen on highlight tape. Is Kamara's Rivals video different from the hudl video?

I like that because when Tenpenny and Jones both commited they were afterwards saying that Saban told them UA was bringing in 3 RBs this class. So maybe Alvin can join the TTown express right now.:)

The one thing people always forget is there is only one ball to go around. I don't give a crap how many RBs Bama stacks up as long as we get a couple that can run too. In this day and age I would rather stack up big, physical, athletic receivers. We need AK to be one of those couple of gamechangers at RB. Bama don't need crap.

The one thing people always forget is there is only one ball to go around. I don't give a crap how many RBs Bama stacks up as long as we get a couple that can run too. In this day and age I would rather stack up big, physical, athletic receivers. We need AK to be one of those couple of gamechangers at RB. Bama don't need crap.

Doubt he would go to Bama and be in that cluster fxck of a backfield. We've got Lane(shown some ability), Bourque(we have no idea about yet), Neal(don't know what the coaches will do with him yet) and some other guys(I like the other guys though lol). Kamara and Dye would come in and both would push for PT early. Dye is a special big back and Kamara is special slasher with killer. speed. He breaks tackles very well for a "speed" back.

I wonder if one of the others comes in p'd off .. Working out like crazy .. And breaks out this year . Like smith

^I sure do hope so. I had high hopes for Mr. Smith. He looked like a pretty good back to me and one that looked like he had the tools to run people over. That's what we need at RB. None of this dancing in the backfield crap. God I hate that.

On another note, Alvin would be a homerun pick up. Kids gooood.

Reactions: 1 person
Atleast we know MZTERRY will not let him get whit girld

:post-4-1090547912:

That's the difference between never having it and already exposed. It doesn't drive you crazy once you've had it. :post-4-1090547912::w00t:

:post-4-1090547912:

That's the difference between never having it and already exposed. It doesn't drive you crazy once you've had it. :post-4-1090547912::w00t:

MZTERRY, direct him to that nail place in town. That should nullify any problems white girls may present at a later date.

Nail girls > white girls

VN Store

Back