'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

Was officially offered by Coach Nick Saban and Alabama today at UA Junior Day.

Alvin is going to have a bucket list of offers coming through. Y'all aint seen nothin' yet! My baby is going to pick up from Jay is goin to leave off!!:dance2::rock:

Was officially offered by Coach Nick Saban and Alabama today at UA Junior Day.

Just read Saban offered on Tuesday when he visited him, but he wanted to wait until today to make it official. He said R Foster is recruiting him hard to UA. Foster is going to be our G Smith in this class as a recruiter. HE said Smart was the first coach to ever recruit him.

He said he has no favorites and is just taking it all in right now.

Just read Saban offered on Tuesday when he visited him, but he wanted to wait until today to make it official. He said R Foster is recruiting him hard to UA. Foster is going to be our G Smith in this class as a recruiter. HE said Smart was the first coach to ever recruit him.

He said he has no favorites and is just taking it all in right now.

as he should. it's exciting in the beginning, but over time.... it's get frustrating, confusing , irritating, disturbing; then u relax by the time the senior season starts then begin thinking all u've heard through thoroughly and make the best decision.

Knowing how he is about his family; it will be important to be accessible by minimal distance.

Green's stock has taken a tumble. Not sure he's a take right now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think I read somewhere he was not quite as fast as we may like. Why has his stock dropped of late? On video he looks like a solid back with good power and enough speed to play in the SEC. Who would we take over Green? Thanks OCI.

as he should. it's exciting in the beginning, but over time.... it's get frustrating, confusing , irritating, disturbing; then u relax by the time the senior season starts then begin thinking all u've heard through thoroughly and make the best decision.

Knowing how he is about his family; it will be important to be accessible by minimal distance.

As for minimal distance, do you think that UG would be his top choice?

In other words, Bama is too far away....VFL baby!!!!

I think I read somewhere he was not quite as fast as we may like. Why has his stock dropped of late? On video he looks like a solid back with good power and enough speed to play in the SEC. Who would we take over Green? Thanks OCI.

Obviously not OCI, but I think the Wilkins kid from Memphis is a stud RB. I could be mistaken, but I think there is someone in Memphis for the 13 class that's a stud.

Edit: Jordan Wilkins

Last edited:

Green isn't a take by a lot of schools right now. He's too bulky now(been hitting the weights too hard). There are a lot of other backs out there that are better. Glad we're going after the best players that are out there now and not trying to find sleepers all over the place.

Reactions: 1 person
Green isn't a take by a lot of schools right now. He's too bulky now(been hitting the weights too hard). There are a lot of other backs out there that are better. Glad we're going after the best players that are out there now and not trying to find sleepers all over the place.

+1

Breaker, what do you think of that RB out of Virginia? Can't remeber his name right off hand, but I know he has interest, and looks like a stud. Same HS as Curtis Grant I think....

:yes: and it definitely has something to do with the fact that we now have coaches that can recruit on our staff at every position. There was a common theme to most of our sleepers before were on Wilcox's defense or a running back which we did not have a position coach.

VN Store

Back