'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

He's a good athlete and runs hard. He can catch out of the backfield too which is a plus. Has pretty good balance and does a good job in pass protection. I think he needs to work on his speed/explosive ability. If he does that he'll be hell. If Kamara had Chaz Thornton's speed he would have every big school out there after him right now.

great news to follow ! keep your ears and eyes open on this kid. he is the bomb, and i'm not just saying it because i know him so well.... he is the TRUTH

now that y'all know about my 5th son Alvin..... here's another name you need to keep in the front of your head... MYLES AUTRY 2014 RUNNING BACK / dont say i didnt say it

Not only a beast but a good kid,,,,friend in Norcross admin speaks highly of Croom and Kamara not only for being elite athletes but more importantly being excellent young men

Reactions: 2 people
Not only a beast but a good kid,,,,friend in Norcross admin speaks highly of Croom and Kamara not only for being elite athletes but more importantly being excellent young men

thats an awesome report! at least i know i did something right; and birds of feather!!

Reactions: 4 people
Glad he got an offer. He's a real solid built back. His running style fits the SEC. Sheds contact well. If he's as fast as they are saying wouldn't mind seeing him turn it on more like I saw on about 5-6 runs in his highlight. He's smooth runner though. Makes it look easy. Hope he's in Orange with his partner Croom.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad he got an offer. He's a real solid built back. His running style fits the SEC. Sheds contact well. If he's as fast as they are saying wouldn't mind seeing him turn it on more like I saw on about 5-6 runs in his highlight. He's smooth runner though. Makes it look easy. Hope he's in Orange with his partner Croom.

all i can say is wheeewwww weeeeee!!! oh how i would love to see them stay together

thats an awesome report! at least i know i did something right; and birds of feather!!

good character is created at home first, so yes you did excellent, Jason has already began representing Tennessee in a positive way. He will do good things here!

Number 5 is Kamara, 37 is Keyante, 81 is Carlos Burse, 7 Eddie Printz

Attachments

• DSC_0885.jpg
    DSC_0885.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0847.jpg
    DSC_0847.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 86

VN Store

Back