'15 GA OL Sage Hardin

The game that is the most frustrating to me is the UT game, it's almost as if our guys don't take that game seriously anymore. Maybe our guys will start getting fired up for this game.

And that my friend is why u will never be a championship team with that mentality. Hence your coaches tenure. It's not X and o or talent it's a mentality.

Reactions: 1 person
judge-judy-eye-roll.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Sage officially commits to UGA. Real good pickup.. number 13 for the class.

You're, honestly, the perfect example of a coward. Where were you when Preston committed? Or Alvin? You act like a 13 year old girl, which is what I picture you as. You can't man up and accept defeat. You bump threads that have nothing to do with Tennessee, but yet whenever we kick Georgia's ass in recruiting you're nowhere to be found.

Reactions: 4 people
You're, honestly, the perfect example of a coward. Where were you when Preston committed? Or Alvin? You act like a 13 year old girl, which is what I picture you as. You can't man up and accept defeat. You bump threads that have nothing to do with Tennessee, but yet whenever we kick Georgia's ass in recruiting you're nowhere to be found.

And still you fall for it.

Let him have his moment. They finally kept a player in Georgia.

VN Store

Back