'15 GA OL Sage Hardin

I know people think I'm crazy, but as other OTs come off the board, new slow play option/offers will have to go out. As you said Richmond is #1 and obviously the one they are waiting on. I don't think McGirt was a take right now, but IMO he was a slow play option. He came off the board and the offer went out to Sage. IF he comes off the board, another one will go out. It's still quite a while till Sept. 9th, and this could play out several times between now and then.

Forgot that McGirt was on the board… Maybe we offered Hardin as a backup option like you said. I hope it has nothing to do with Richmond. He is desperately needed on our OL.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a little worried that some of these new offers going out to OL means that we aren't in good shape with our top targets, including #1, Richmond. I hope not, but am a little concerned with all of these new offers that the news on Richmond after the Bama visit is true. Anyone else feel the same?

As much as I believe Hardin is going to UGA, I believe Richmond is as Vol as it gets. No worries for ya there. Probably just shooting out a few more offers to get that one more guy in the fold.

As much as I believe Hardin is going to UGA, I believe Richmond is as Vol as it gets. No worries for ya there. Probably just shooting out a few more offers to get that one more guy in the fold.

Sure is what I'm hoping.

We need more than 1 tackle so maye it just means he is good considering UGA offered after camp too

Yup. VQ has said a few times recently that they want more than 1 more tackle this class, no more guards. Richmond and 1 more.

I still think Jackson ultimately ends up at tackle, but we still need another one. Depth is putrid at that position

I still think Jackson ultimately ends up at tackle, but we still need another one. Depth is putrid at that position

Hadn't thought about that and not saying you're wrong but, if tackle is his destination, it will be a long road for him.

Before people poo poo on that statement, I must point out that not every 6'5 300lbs body can line up and go through the rigors of OL play. The physical toll of OL is drastically different than anywhere else on the field of play. You must be mentally and physically prepared to come off the field damn near broken on a daily basis. If you aren't use to that it's a huge adjustment.

Once this class is complete on the OL.. Next years OL recruits can be the most selective in 10 years

Sage is going to commit somewhere next Friday.

If CBJ really wants him, CBJ will get him. Deep down you know there is nothing your pups can do about it. Just hope that he is like a lot of other OL guys(not named Drew Richmond) and UT passes on him. MAYBE then you have a shot.

Deep down the pups know that when UT is up they just can't compete with us. Better get those cheap shots in while you can, guys. Once we're back (and that's coming very soon) life won't be much fun for you.

Deep down the pups know that when UT is up they just can't compete with us. Better get those cheap shots in while you can, guys. Once we're back (and that's coming very soon) life won't be much fun for you.

Exactly. And they barely squeak by when we are at our worst.

The game that is the most frustrating to me is the UT game, it's almost as if our guys don't take that game seriously anymore. Maybe our guys will start getting fired up for this game.

Regardless of being fired up or not 3 starters transferred out. So the porous D thats on the field will struggle with our Offense. Prepare to get Butch Slapped

VN Store

Back