'15 GA OL Chuma Edoga

Would be a huge get for Butch and Co. His film shows he doesn't stop until way after the whistle and he plays nasty. Want

The way this guy changes his mind, a commitment wouldn't mean much at this point. Would be a nice thing to talk about, but this is going to be a long trip.

As much as you guys say this guy changes leaders you'd think it was true. It's pretty simple:
1. Named us leader somewhere last year
2. Late last year he said he hadn't heard from us in a while and named a new leader
3. Named us in a top six about a month ago and said we were in more consistent contact
4. Named us leader again this week

So where is the mind changing in here? When we stopped contact for a bit and other schools hadn't, he demoted us in his ranks. Is the uncommon in recruiting? No. I think he ends up a Vol. This kid doesn't seem as wishy washy as some on here seem to think. JMO

Reactions: 2 people
I think he ends up a vol. I don't think we get Taj though. It would be huge and create a ton of buzz if we got both at the same time.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Chuma already said he was only considering schools who would give him a shot at RT. Doesn't he wouldn't end up at G

I think Chuma already said he was only considering schools who would give him a shot at RT. Doesn't he wouldn't end up at G

I could certainly see him being a RT at Tennessee and Jones on the interior.

Richmond at LT, Edoga at RT, Jones and Stewart at Guards. That would be a hell of a class. Add another interchangeable guy (like a Clark) and it would be hard for anyone to top that OL haul.

I could certainly see him being a RT at Tennessee and Jones on the interior.

Richmond at LT, Edoga at RT, Jones and Stewart at Guards. That would be a hell of a class. Add another interchangeable guy (like a Clark) and it would be hard for anyone to top that OL haul.
Agreed. I think Jones projects best at G anyways. Seems to be quick and could be excellent pulling.

Chuma Veggies ‏@edogawd 2m
Things change when new offers come in of schools that my mom likes lol

This seems like its going to take a while and constantly change

From Mike Farrel

@rivalsmike: Top 5 in no order for @edogawd #Rivals100 and @UnderArmour All American OL Chuma Edoga is #Vols, #USC, #UGA, #Stanford and #Clemson

Get mom on campus. Game over
If she's like Stanford after just getting offered it has nothing to do with coaches or campuses. It's all about academics.

Chuma likely won't commit for a while if its up to his mom because it takes a long time to even know if you get into Stanford

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back