'15 GA OL Chuma Edoga

And people say recruits don't read these threads.

@ButcherAndrew1: A Tennessee fan said I look like Nicholas Cage... Tell me how we look alike haha

cage-gifs-monster.gif

Nicolas Cage is a force of destruction.

Reactions: 2 people
247 Sports
Edoga picked up an offer from Tennessee in July and made his first visit to Knoxville just two days later, and he remains one of the Vols’ top targets on the offensive line. On Tuesday, he named a top six of Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee and Texas A&M. He has referred to the Vols as his leader on a few occasions, but Georgia and Clemson also are believed to be at the top of his list.

Reactions: 1 person
VIP update on 247sports. Going to his page shows that he once again referred to Tennessee as leaders for his services. Would be a huge pickup for our line.

247 Sports
“Right now Tennessee is at the top, with USC and Georgia a close second,” Edoga said. “Everyone else is fighting in the next group.” “Tennessee has a new engineering program and I like what they are doing there,” Edoga said. “There is a great “at home” feeling with the coaches, players and commitments that were up there. Some of my teammates are high on Tennessee too like TJ Rahming and Taj Griffin. We talk about bringing the McEachern legacy and how fun that would be, but of course in the end we have to go to the place that is the best fit for us.”

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back