'15 FL QB Dwayne Lawson

Decommitted from Miami. A bunch of QBs sure are decommitting late in the game.

Decommitted from Miami. A bunch of QBs sure are decommitting late in the game.

Had this discussion on the Scout board the other day. Cant remember a season with this many quarterbacks either decommitting or looking around at this period. Usually they are the base of the class. Just bizarre.

Had this discussion on the Scout board the other day. Cant remember a season with this many quarterbacks either decommitting or looking around at this period. Usually they are the base of the class. Just bizarre.

You're exactly right. Haven't compared it to years past but just seems like there a lot more highly ranked QB's in this class. I know California does this yr but seems. Between all the sites there are 4* and 5*and QB's all over the place. This dude is tall too.

It is weird but also a lot of kids are rushing their process and decisions at QB based on what others do and how the dominoes fall. I think a lot are settling instead of going where they want to really go.

Jones was due to coaching change that sounded almost mutual between him and Mac. Lawson is due uncertainty at Miami with Golden and he has other options. Francois I don't think goes anywhere

VN Store

Back