'15 Fl QB Deondre Francois

maybe not lol New Top 5: Ore, FSU, tOSU, UT and Aub. Full meltdown on GB bc Bartow said Francois and Willams were suppose to commit at spring game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They must not have liked what they saw at the spring game from your new offensive coordinator.

Not often a UF team misses on someone #1 on their board. With so many perceived gator leans this cycle, I wonder if a whiff in recruiting would cost muschamp his job regardless of on the field product

maybe not lol New Top 5: Ore, FSU, tOSU, UT and Aub. Full meltdown on GB bc Bartow said Francois and Willams were suppose to commit at spring game.

In your opinion, why did he rule out the Gators?

I generally don't read other team boards (other than the glorious meltdown on CockyTalk after we whupped that a$$ last year), but I wouldn't mind seeing what a gator board meltdown looks like. I guess there's been a lot more of those as of late.

#Chumpin

At least you own it man.

SN: I would take this guy as fast as I would take Gibson, Gentry, or Waller.

From a breakdown of yesterdays ESPN300.

Best delivery: Deondre Francois
Deondre Francois may have the best arm in the 2015 QB class.
Perhaps the first thing you examine when studying quarterbacks is their delivery. Can they get the ball out quickly? Do they have a smooth and compact stroke? Can they beat the rush with their arm? The answer to these is a resounding yes for Deondre Francois. He's a pitching machine. The ball jumps off his hand with explosive quickness. He's a good enough athlete to keep plays alive when necessary, but we would argue that there is not another prospect in this class who naturally throws the football the way he does. He is the type of player you teach the offense to and let him go. He's not a guy who needs technical development or a lot of tweaks to his delivery.

Reactions: 1 person
In your opinion, why did he rule out the Gators?

my only guess is depth chart or UF wanting a 2nd qb in class. A few weeks back he named UF his leader then rumor that he would commit at O&B game made rounds so this update is surprising.

my only guess is depth chart or UF wanting a 2nd qb in class. A few weeks back he named UF his leader then rumor that he would commit at O&B game made rounds so this update is surprising.

Well is he's worried about schools taking another QB then what would that say about UT since we're taking 2 this year.

I'd take this guy over any other QB we're after. Unfortunately I think it's probably a long shot.

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 2m
#Vols still in the top 5 of 4-star QB Deondre Francois. QB Francois reporting same Top 5 … @RyanCallahan247

Cmon down

A host of college coaches have swung past Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy during the evaluation period, including a reported 19 assistants at their first fully padded practice this past Thursday. One of their big draws this spring has been Top247 quarterback Deondre Francois.
The 6-foot-1, 190-pound gun slinger maintains his top five is currently Auburn, Florida State, Ohio State, Oregon and Tennessee.
247Sports currently ranks Francois as the nation's No. 243 overall prospect and the No. 9 dual-threat quarterback in the 2015 class.

Haha, what the heck did the new OC at UF do to scare this kid off? He was all Gators before.

signed 2 top 100 qbs last cycle and wanting 2 in this cycle. Add in Chris Weinke being his coach and Ryan Bartow cb to UF... you get the point. lol

Junior: Games - 9
Attempts - 104/213 Pass Yards - 1373
Completion % - 48.8 Average - 13.2
Yards Per Game - 152.6
TDs - 19 INT - 8
Carries - 65 Rush Yards - 102
Rush Average - 1.6 Rush TDs - ?
Sophomore: Games - 9
Attempts - 135/230 Pass Yards - 1789
Completion % - 58.7 Average - 13.3
Yards Per Game - 198.8