'15 DC PG Bryant Crawford

Crawford's potential is very high, super athletic. I hope we pursue hard.

Another passive-aggressive dig...and the beat goes on.

Simple reality, we weren't able to get Shelton Mitchell, Brandon Chauca or Ahmaad Rorie to visit last class....went all out on Evans in this class and weren't able to get a visit, Rob Lewis said staff was pushing for Justin Robinson who then cut us without a visit, now we are supposedly all in on Crawford or has 3 OVs set but is unsure if he will visit Tennessee.

Simple reality, we weren't able to get Shelton Mitchell, Brandon Chauca or Ahmaad Rorie to visit last class....went all out on Evans in this class and weren't able to get a visit, Rob Lewis said staff was pushing for Justin Robinson who then cut us without a visit, now we are supposedly all in on Crawford or has 3 OVs set but is unsure if he will visit Tennessee.

Like I said.

It goes both ways, some of you provoke BTO or say just as "hard headed things" as BTO does.

It goes both ways, some of you provoke BTO or say just as "hard headed things" as BTO does.

We all say stupid stuff on here and I definitely overreact to alot of things. I do feel that most/all on here want whats best for UT.....well except for you Reese with the potential that u may get cut this yr. LOL JK

I think its just the sudden and distinct change of opinion from BTO and his subtle attacks toward the new coach. Its obvious what he is doing to everyone on here.

Reactions: 2 people
You just gotta bite your tongue (or fingers?) sometimes. If you're sick of BTO's comments, don't engage in conversation/debate. Just agree to disagree, and that will alleviate headaches and forum clutter.

VN Store

Back