'15 AL PG Lamonte Turner (UT commit 4/28/15)

Reactions: 2 people
Wish that was so but

Preston Williams is listed on the football roster and certainly isn't cleared

Yes. Being listed only means they have been admitted to school and have enrolled. They have met university requirements, but the NCAA has yet to clear either player.

Reactions: 1 person
Give me Bobby Maze every year.

Very under appreciated as a Vol. I challenge those who disagree to check out some Maze highlights on YouTube.

I agree. I distinctly remember a clutch mid-range shot late at Arkansas that won a game. He was solid, steady and a good teammate.

Looks like the Vols can't catch a break...

Lamonte' Turner ‏@LTurn1
Blessed to be apart of such a great school and basketball program but I've been ruled ineligible for the 2015-16 season. Truly humbled! VFL🍊

Unfortunate, but he will have a year to develop his game more. On the flip side, we have our PG committee to show and prove. Let's go Moore and Punter!:eek:k:

Glad he'll get to red shirt and we have Bone coming in next year. This year was going to be rough anyways, hopefully our fans will cut Barnes some slack and we don't have too many firing threads. Won't shock me if we do though.

Glad he'll get to red shirt and we have Bone coming in next year. This year was going to be rough anyways, hopefully our fans will cut Barnes some slack and we don't have too many firing threads. Won't shock me if we do though.

This is Tennessee, there will always be firing threads. If coach chooses option "A", we complain that he didn't pick "B". If he picks option "B", we complain he didn't pick "A".

There is quite literally no pleasing our fanbase.

Ok

1) massive massive swing and miss failure by crb not bringing in a PG to help this years team.

2) are we getting hit with a NCAA violation like was reported if we brought turner to campus only to have him rules in eligible??

VN Store

Back