'15 AL OL Brandon Kennedy

Considering his experience and the need we have and how it essentially strengthens us while weakening a rival.... this could be one of the most impactful personnel moves from our team this offseason.

Considering his experience and the need we have and how it essentially strengthens us while weakening a rival.... this could be one of the most impactful personnel moves from our team this offseason.

It weekends a rival but the impact of a backup interior lineman leaving will probably barely be noticed

Reactions: 2 people
So Smith, Kennedy, Johnson, and Richmond are likely starters. Who is going to start at LT? Tatum? Saw that he was granted a medical RS today, but is he anywhere close to 300 lbs yet?

So Smith, Kennedy, Johnson, and Richmond are likely starters. Who is going to start at LT? Tatum? Saw that he was granted a medical RS today, but is he anywhere close to 300 lbs yet?

I wound guess Richmond LT and Carvin RT. Unless they swap and try to put Richmond inside and Smith outside since Richmond has struggled at tackle.

I wound guess Richmond LT and Carvin RT. Unless they swap and try to put Richmond inside and Smith outside since Richmond has struggled at tackle.

I never even considered Carvin as an OT. I just assumed at 330 lbs already he was destined to be inside.

Reactions: 2 people
I never even considered Carvin as an OT. I just assumed at 330 lbs already he was destined to be inside.

Carvin will be OG imo.

I think Richmond, johnson, Kennedy and smith will be locks to start with a battle for either a T or G spot depending on best 5 group

I think he can play at tackle and I thought one of the VQ guys said to expect him to play a lot. Probably depends on how Chance Hall progresses. We’re starting to have options at OL and that’s relieving.

Reactions: 1 person
I think he can play at tackle and I thought one of the VQ guys said to expect him to play a lot. Probably depends on how Chance Hall progresses. We’re starting to have options at OL and that’s relieving.

HAVE to get Smith and Hall healthy and ready to go by September. Hopefully Calbert's issues are behind him as well.

Do we have any idea what current weights are for these guys? Curious to see how Wesiman, Johnson, Calbert, and Tatum have progressed.

Carvin will be OG imo.

I think Richmond, johnson, Kennedy and smith will be locks to start with a battle for either a T or G spot depending on best 5 group

I believe they had him at tackle most of spring and only moved him to guard when 2 others had injuries.

It weekends a rival but the impact of a backup interior lineman leaving will probably barely be noticed

Your auto-correct appears to be about as dumb as mine.

And on cue my auto-correct tried to correct 'auto-correct' to full-fledged'. Mine seems to have a very limited dictionary to select words from.

HAVE to get Smith and Hall healthy and ready to go by September. Hopefully Calbert's issues are behind him as well.

Do we have any idea what current weights are for these guys? Curious to see how Wesiman, Johnson, Calbert, and Tatum have progressed.

Wiesmans been gone like 2 years.

VN Store

Back