'14 VA S CJ Reavis

Yep, he's a GA.

Chase Gibson Profile - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

Arrives at Tennessee after spending the 2012 season as a defensive graduate assistant under Butch Jones at Cincinnati

Helped lead the Bearcats to a BIG EAST championship and was part of the staff that captured a Belk Bowl victory over Duke

Previously served as an assistant linebackers coach and strength and conditioning graduate assistant at UT-Martin in 2011

Also spent two years as a physical education teacher and football coach at George Rogers Clark High School in Winchester, Ky., and seven years as a coach at Pike County Central High School in his hometown of Pikeville, Ky.

Graduated from Marshall with a degree in physical education after a knee injury ended his playing career during his freshman season in 2001.

Cj Reavis #⃣1⃣1⃣ ‏@C_Reavis11
I won't be at #Tennessee this weekend . But I will be back very soon #GoVols

Reactions: 1 person
We want you hear CJ!! You, TK2, Gaulden, Tabor, Glass and McDowell. Secondary of all Secondaries

Most are safeties but it can be worked out. Emmanuel Smith too. That Myron fella looks tough too

Last edited:
We want you hear CJ!! You, TK2, Gaulden, Tabor, Glass and McDowell. Secondary of all Secondaries

Most are safeties but it can be worked out. Emmanuel Smith too. That Myron fella looks tough too

dont forget berrys, payne, dj smith as well. pretty sure myron burton would be a wr.

CJ can play Weakside Linebacker or SS NO DOUBT. From his SS spot vs. Derrick Greens team in the playoffs 2 years ago CJ had 17 tackles as they kept DG out of the end zone. Kid loves to hit. He is very much intrigued with UT. Hope to get him!

CJ can play Weakside Linebacker or SS NO DOUBT. From his SS spot vs. Derrick Greens team in the playoffs 2 years ago CJ had 17 tackles as they kept DG out of the end zone. Kid loves to hit. He is very much intrigued with UT. Hope to get him!

P810s, do you know when he is planning to visit with Jaylen Holmes? Would be awesome to get the both of them, immediate help on our defense for sure.

I will see him soon and ask. Playing time for him will be a big factor in his decision as well as academics. He is a great student as well.

Thanks, definitely like his game and I always like the idea of grabbing some talent from VA. Also looking forward to once again seeing our defensive backfield being considered a strength for this football team.

Talked to CJ earlier and he said he would be planning a visit toward the end of school or during the Summer. He would like to stay a few days to see the campus and get a feel for Knoxville. He is planning on coming with Lake Taylor DE Jaylen Holmes. He really loves the way the fans tweet him wanting him to come to UT. UT is a definite contender for his services. Quin Blanding is pushing hard to get him to UVA.

Reactions: 3 people
Talked to CJ earlier and he said he would be planning a visit toward the end of school or during the Summer. He would like to stay a few days to see the campus and get a feel for Knoxville. He is planning on coming with Lake Taylor DE Jaylen Holmes. He really loves the way the fans tweet him wanting him to come to UT. UT is a definite contender for his services. Quin Blanding is pushing hard to get him to UVA.
Not going to lie I think UVA is on the ups too. Really think recruits would better serve themselves at Tennessee though. Produces more NFL talent and has better winning traditions... Obviously, I'm a homer though...

Huge news IMO. It seems like CJ's recruitment is going to really take off as the season plays out. Definitely going to be one to watch moving forward. Hopefully we can stay in the race and if you add Jaylen that would be incredible. Please keep us informed P810's, this is the type of info that makes this place the best!

I almost stopped posting on here a few months ago because of the flack I got about my opinions in the D.Green thread. Some on here blow things way out of proportion on here. Glad you like the updates and I will continue to give them as long as I keep getting info from CJ. I know some other things he has told me about some recruits that we are in on but I dont wanna get people all fired up and pissed off. Im not to worried about UVA either. If Clemson or USCe offers then I will be worried since his family is from SC.

I almost stopped posting on here a few months ago because of the flack I got about my opinions in the D.Green thread. Some on here blow things way out of proportion on here. Glad you like the updates and I will continue to give them as long as I keep getting info from CJ. I know some other things he has told me about some recruits that we are in on but I dont wanna get people all fired up and pissed off. Im not to worried about UVA either. If Clemson or USCe offers then I will be worried since his family is from SC.

Very nice, I would post the info....it would be hearsay and not admissable evidence in a court of law, but great for discussions here!!!

Reactions: 2 people

what if i told you that these speculative secrets, the ones that fire people up and piss them off, are exactly what makes volnation such a special place?

so spill what you know

Reactions: 1 person

I hear ya about the whole D Green thing. It just rubbed a lot of other posters the wrong way. He was a highly rated player at a big time position of need, so naturally people are going to argue over things like that. Glad you stuck around, sometime we need a different perspective on here and its always nice to get info from someone with any connection to a recruit.

Hope things work out with CJ, like I mentioned I think he is going to be highly sought after the more the season goes on. Make sure he keeps on Jaylen too! We need them both to visit!

VN Store

Back