'14 VA S CJ Reavis

No need to. He will be at UT for a short stay Friday then off to Clemson Saturday. Wisconsin offered today. I am sure the coaching staff will impress him. He is not all about just football. Academics are important to him as well. Cant wait to hear the story about his trip.

It's obvious you have interest in certain VA prospects. May I ask if you are a coach, trainer, or otherwise?

@C_Reavis11: Just got offered by Coach Jones himself . #Tennessee #GoVols !

P810sdaMan18 just
index.php

Reactions: 2 people
He will not be committing this weekend but I spoke with him by phone last night and he loved his visit. Was blown away by the facilities and said CBJ was awesome! Said after the offer CBJ told him "Remember whschool offered you first!" He is at Clemson right now. That is who we need to worry about besides USCe.

Nick, I show these kids from VA a lot of interest because Im a Va guy. I have seen many of these kids play and I know a few personally like CJ. I have seen a ton of these kids play and know which ones are studs and which ones are basically camp studs. I think Va is a hotbed and UT would benefit a great deal by showing a heavy presence here.

Reactions: 3 people
He will not be committing this weekend but I spoke with him by phone last night and he loved his visit. Was blown away by the facilities and said CBJ was awesome! Said after the offer CBJ told him "Remember whschool offered you first!" He is at Clemson right now. That is who we need to worry about besides USCe.

Nick, I show these kids from VA a lot of interest because Im a Va guy. I have seen many of these kids play and I know a few personally like CJ. I have seen a ton of these kids play and know which ones are studs and which ones are basically camp studs. I think Va is a hotbed and UT would benefit a great deal by showing a heavy presence here.

Well I'm doing the same thing here in Alabama. If I were you personally I would just wait on a few things. I've got a kid I think is much better than some of UT's targets but I'm not going to trash kids threads or blow his thread up because UT is sleeping on him.

Reactions: 1 person
Well I'm doing the same thing here in Alabama. If I were you personally I would just wait on a few things. I've got a kid I think is much better than some of UT's targets but I'm not going to trash kids threads or blow his thread up because UT is sleeping on him.

Is it Byner BB?

Im tryin fellas. I would love for CJ to come to ut! However, it is his choice and I will not push the kid towards choosing the school I like. He will make the best decision for him and I know he will do well wherever he goes.

Reactions: 2 people
Kind of funny how he was at their Friday Night Lights camp and he met CUM and they never offered. Now Wisconsin, UT and Vandy offer and the DB coach calls and asks him "if he is still on board." CJ is not fooled by CUM.

Reactions: 3 people
Kind of funny how he was at their Friday Night Lights camp and he met CUM and they never offered. Now Wisconsin, UT and Vandy offer and the DB coach calls and asks him "if he is still on board." CJ is not fooled by CUM.

Any new word on how he felt about the visit? Or status quo

More from the article Freak posted...

"I went to Tennessee on Friday and I met with Coach Jones," said the 6-foot-1, 200-pound Reavis. "Then I walked around with Coach Gibson, my recruiter, and met all the coaches. After that we ate lunch and came back and played NBA 2K on the 30-foot screen. Then we went and saw the facilities and talked to the academics staff. After that I sat down with Coach Jones and Coach Martinez and they told me I had an offer.

"I really liked Tennessee," he said. "It was new, big and they're doing a lot of construction, which means they are progressing. The facilities are amazing and Coach Gibson is really cool. He's a young guy and I can relate a little better to him than some of the other coaches I'm hearing from. All the coaches were down to earth people. We were talking in the office for a few hours about a lot of different things.

"Well I really liked Tennessee," said Reavis. "It's a SEC school and that's always a plus. That puts them neat the top and I've always liked Clemson. I'll have my top ten by the time summer starts. If I can't make my decision by the end of summer I'll probably make it in November."

- Rivals

VN Store

Back