'14 TN RB Shaun Prevo

I wouldn't mind having shaun prevo as part of our class next year Dooley has done a great job at evaluating local talent since he has been here.

2011- Kyler Kerbyson, Devrin Young

2012- Cody Blanc, George Bullock

2013- Josh Smith, Brett Kendrick (maybe more)

Prevo would be a great addition to this team since Dooley likes to take one or two guys from The east side of the state which to me is an untapped resource.

Prevo returns kickoff to 45 down 24 to 21 8 min to go

I have to say, that was one of the worst games I have seen him play in his career. Did good in the 1st quarter but struggled after that.

Anyone good enough to play as a true freshman at Maryville, is probably good enough for a scholarship.

He looked like a really promising prospect as a freshman. Problem is, he's still about the same size. Everyone figured he would grow more and he hasn't....atleast not enough IMO.

I wouldn't mind having shaun prevo as part of our class next year Dooley has done a great job at evaluating local talent since he has been here.

2011- Kyler Kerbyson, Devrin Young

2012- Cody Blanc, George Bullock

2013- Josh Smith, Brett Kendrick (maybe more)

Prevo would be a great addition to this team since Dooley likes to take one or two guys from The east side of the state which to me is an untapped resource.

Huh? How is this proof he has done a great job? What have any of these guys done?

Anyone good enough to play as a true freshman at Maryville, is probably good enough for a scholarship.

This is a load of crap.

Some kids dont grow in size and other kids catch up. I watched the kid, and if we are taking him at RB next year, I am worried.

I think he will play Division 1 football, but likely not for a major program.

What hurt Mobley was that he was a dumbass and wouldn't have made the grades to get in to UT even if Dooley had offered him a scholarship. Prevo will have no problem making the grades.

I thought one of the knocks on Prevo was academics?

VN Store

Back