'14 TN RB Shaun Prevo

He's too small, and not fast enough IMO. Both team's players looked a lot smaller than the other high schools on espn over the weekend.

I wouldn't mind having shaun prevo as part of our class next year Dooley has done a great job at evaluating local talent since he has been here.

2011- Kyler Kerbyson, Devrin Young

2012- Cody Blanc, George Bullock

2013- Josh Smith, Brett Kendrick (maybe more)

Prevo would be a great addition to this team since Dooley likes to take one or two guys from The east side of the state which to me is an untapped resource.

Destroyers of worlds we've got listed here

SMH

Reactions: 2 people
What hurt Mobley was that he was a dumbass and wouldn't have made the grades to get in to UT even if Dooley had offered him a scholarship. Prevo will have no problem making the grades.

Do what? Mobley was a full qualifier out of high school. He was eligible and played at Kentucky as a true freshman. UT and UK have the same academic requirements per the NCAA clearinghouse.

You are clueless.

Do what? Mobley was a full qualifier out of high school. He was eligible and played at Kentucky as a true freshman. UT and UK have the same academic requirements per the NCAA clearinghouse.

You are clueless.

I was impressed by Mobley's play at ky last year. He good

Actually the problem with prevo is not that he is to small or not athletic enough as some people on here have stated, it is definitely the fact he is not a qualifier academically they had to pull strings to even get him into etsu his final high school gpa will be under 2.0

Reactions: 1 person
I beg to differ Dave. Your rebuttal

He had a great 2013 football season,He was unstoppable in the playoffs. He's one of the best runners that ever played for Maryville. He ran over and around Hendersonville like they weren't even there(Jumping over one of their players).

He had a great 2013 football season,He was unstoppable in the playoffs. He's one of the best runners that ever played for Maryville. He ran over and around Hendersonville like they weren't even there(Jumping over one of their players).

And he assaulted his brother

Reactions: 3 people
This thread was hilarious to read. A sophomore in high school got compared to Arian Foster, an e-fight broke out over high school zoning, went typical overhyping Knox kids mode, and lots of people are a little to caught up still in where they went high school.

gracias por las risas de mis amigos

Reactions: 3 people
How do you assault your brother? Bros fight all the time. His big bro is a big baby or prevo is crazy and the family hates each other to where they shouldn't really even be called brothers

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back