'14 TN OL Benson Napier (UT walk on 2/15/14)

Yup. When I was in Highschool I got a 32 and decided that I didn't really want to take it anymore since it's so stupid long.

I'm calling BS on this....nobody intelligent enough to get a 32 would be foolish enough to not take it a couple more times as most folks improve their scores a point or 2 with repetition. A really high score = more scholarship money and admission to better universities. You got some really bad advise if your being honest.

I'm calling BS on this....nobody intelligent enough to get a 32 would be foolish enough to not take it a couple more times as most folks improve their scores a point or 2 with repetition. A really high score = more scholarship money and admission to better universities. You got some really bad advise if your being honest.

I got a 32 the first time and didn't take it again. So what? Of course I'm in FL so the scholarships could be different.

A 32 is usually the top tier for academic scholarships in a lot of universities. A 32 with around a 3.75 GPA will probably get you the best guaranteed scholarship. That ACT score is around the top 5 percent of everybody that takes it.

Reactions: 1 person
A 32 is usually the top tier for academic scholarships in a lot of universities. A 32 with around a 3.75 GPA will probably get you the best guaranteed scholarship. That ACT score is around the top 5 percent of everybody that takes it.

Was going to say virtually the same thing. My 32 was the reason I stopped taking it after Junior year. I was offered the maximum UT would give, and I was hell bent on going to UT...so there was no benefit to sitting through that venture again other than for bragging rights (which is silly).

VN Store

Back