'14 TN OL Akeem Cooperwood

Doesn't look like he's all fat. Man...6'7, 320....people thought I was big as a freshman, 6'3, 250...My goodness, that's incredible. It's not impossible to think he'll be 6'10, 350...

Just 3 inches in 4 years? He's gonna be bigger than 6'10. Probably 7' before it's all said and done, good possibility of being even bigger, unless he just hit his biggest growth spurt extremely early.

If he get any taller than 6'8", I don't think football is going to be his sport, which isn't unlikely. He could be a heavier Glen "Big Baby" Davis. If you're 6'9"+, playing football will be tough.

Eh, Jonathan Ogden is 6'9..of course, Ogden is an extremely rare case, but it's possible.

But it's unbelievable to think this kid is already as big as Orlando Pace at the age of 14, and would probably be one of the tallest LT in the SEC, if not the country.

I feel bad for him more than anything though..there's a high chance he gets health problems. Hopefully he turns out like Shaq, an extremely big guy who stays remotely healthy.

Named High School Freshman All American

With the nickname "Blind Side" due to his physical comparisons to Michael Oher, Cooperwood stood out on an already-huge offensive line for Fulton.

bf2e8773-781c-e011-a2e2-001cc494a4ac_original.jpg

I've known about these boys for a while. I can understand the uproar about the 6'7" kid. He's gonna be the real deal. But I've yet to hear anyone mention the WR. I've worked with his uncle for almost 10 yrs, followed the boy since he was in youth football. He will be the real deal as well. These are 2 future Vols. Really no 2 ways about it. Only injury will stop them from being Vols.

Measured in at 6'6 330 today at the Devinner combine in Nashville. To add, he is 15 yrs old.

LOVES the Vols.....but is trying to keep an open mind.....getting invites to alot of elite camps/combines as a freshman.......is gonna camp at Tennessee, UGA, Kentucky

Has gotten invites to LSU, Ole Miss, TCU as well......................

but I got the feeling that whenever Tennessee offers he would commit....he is gonna have two dozen + offers....
- Carlos Younger

at the UT lineman camp ,Young made Cooperwood look like a statue,he repeatedly got by him and sacked the qb/coach so many times ,Underwood was removed to save embarrassment,he maybe a good kid,but he is slow as molasses.Robert Young is an invite to the US-Army all-American camp in July.He is 6 ft 3 inches 240 lbs,class of 2014 d tackle from Savannah,Tn(Hardin County High)he is class president,member of natl honor society,member of Young leaders of Tennessee and has made straight A's for all 9 years of school,he has been timed at 5.2 for the 40yd dash as D-tackle

at the UT lineman camp ,Young made Cooperwood look like a statue,he repeatedly got by him and sacked the qb/coach so many times ,Underwood was removed to save embarrassment,he maybe a good kid,but he is slow as molasses.Robert Young is an invite to the US-Army all-American camp in July.He is 6 ft 3 inches 240 lbs,class of 2014 d tackle from Savannah,Tn(Hardin County High)he is class president,member of natl honor society,member of Young leaders of Tennessee and has made straight A's for all 9 years of school,he has been timed at 5.2 for the 40yd dash as D-tackle

Good thing Cooperwood wont be a OL for us, he would be a DT.

VN Store

Back