'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

There QB was Number 4. lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does he play both ways? It's not uncommon for your best athlete to play at QB at this level.

Of course this is Webb we're talking about.

0821_kcsp_prepsmaryville23_atb_t607.JPG

Kelly is already a big kid to be 15. I hope he doesnt out grow the S position, he could be a very very good S for us in the future.

Ok I saw him, Dude was big. Made some good plays I left at halftime but he was big. I was stunned when I found out he was a Sophmore, I'm a sophmore and he makes me look like a 7th grader.

He played a good game last night. The Prevo kid in the picture for Maryville was good.He was fast and shifty.He was just 10th grader to.

Ok I saw him, Dude was big. Made some good plays I left at halftime but he was big. I was stunned when I found out he was a Sophmore, I'm a sophmore and he makes me look like a 7th grader.

Your a small sophomore haha

He isn't ready to dive into the camp and combine circuit just yet.

"I just plan on strengthening up this summer," he said. "I plan on starting to go to camps and combines more after my sophomore year. This summer will be more of building on what I have and getting ready for the season."

However, Kelly is at least starting to take a peak at the recruiting process and two schools standout very early.

"A lot can change, but I like teams that have good defensive backs," he said. "At this point schools like Tennessee and Virginia Tech standout because I like what they do with their defensive backs."
- TNVarsity

Isaiah Mcdaniel is class of 14...he is son of former DB TERRY MCDANIEL for the vols......trust me Isaiah is better or just as good....if you dont believe me go see the BEARDEN game hes number 36

Todd Kelly was one of my favorite Vols of all time to watch and was also the first jersey I ever owned(still have it)...Would love to buy another Kelly jersey if his son were to play here :)

Has anyone on here ever owned two different Vol jerseys from the same family?

GBO!

VN Store

Back