'14 TN DB Rashaan Gaulden (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I've got a feeling Moose is one of the kids at school who isn't athletic enough to play on the team so he forces his friendships upon the players. I highly doubt Mr. Moose knows anything. Or he could be completely FOS.... JMO

I've got a feeling Moose is one of the kids at school who isn't athletic enough to play on the team so he forces his friendships upon the players. I highly doubt Mr. Moose knows anything. Or he could be completely FOS.... JMO

You're sooooo right. Man, how do I get as wise as you? What's your secret?

I'd imagine he's the friend who's really just a groupie. The only time they talk is when he's praising them for their athletic abilities and asking them where they're going to school.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'd imagine he's the friend who's really just a groupie. The only time they talk is when he's praising them for their athletic abilities and asking them where they're going to school.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Mooseknuckle is the guy who does really self degrading acts for the humor of the guys. He is strictly around for entertainment at his expense. JMO.

Put the guns down fellas. Moose has stepped outta line once or twice, but none of his info has proved to be garbage yet. Time will tell... just let it ride.

So I thought he hated tn? So much for that theory considering he is talking with the berry twins, Malone and tk about attending tn together

Just because he is visiting does not mean he wants to go to school there. Probably going to hang out with friends and get treated like royalty.

Kids do it all the time.

But on the other hand he could be visiting because he is interested. And wants to go to further solidify his decision.

Result? NO one knows yet. Just chill

Just because he is visiting does not mean he wants to go to school there. Probably going to hang out with friends and get treated like royalty.

Kids do it all the time.

But on the other hand he could be visiting because he is interested. And wants to go to further solidify his decision.

Summary of Vandy's Camp? How did it go?

you're so hot and cold...one minute I'm a player one minute I'm a troll...make up your mind

Dude, you're a troll. I don't envision a player telling the fanbase that we will see that one of our in-state talents is not interested at all in TN. I would expect that player to try to sway him to TN, especially if he is connected enough to the recruit to know that he's apparently not interested. Trolling all day every day!

Dude, you're a troll. I don't envision a player telling the fanbase that we will see that one of our in-state talents is not interested at all in TN. I would expect that player to try to sway him to TN, especially if he is connected enough to the recruit to know that he's apparently not interested. Trolling all day every day!

Gaulden does have Miami #1 and it's not even close....

Gaulden does have Miami #1 and it's not even close....

And that's fine, but a player isn't going to come on here and tell our fanbase, "hey, just wait and see, that he doesn't care about the program that I play for and represent." At least I wouldn't, if I was a player...but I'm not, so maybe it's different for those who are.

Kids do it all the time.

He sounds interested to me says vandy leads and tn is right behind in 2nd

VN Store

Back