'14 SC QB Jacob Park

Hadn't fulfilled his required jail time for the last two semesters. Richt had to get rid of him. How can he have the real Georgia university without multiple arrests?

Reactions: 3 people
Wow, I remember their fans hyping him up to be the next cant miss superstar QB in the SEC. So much for that.

Jacob Park jumped up to 97 on 247 and is the 3rd Prostyle QB and #1 in the state of south carolina. This is what JC said about Jacob:

Park has been steadily rising the entire summer. Was outstanding at Alabama's camp and Georgia's camp. At The Opening, he probably displayed as good of a physical skill set as anyone and then according to the coaches, was good in the chalk talk stuff that they did at the Elite 11. He had one bad series in 7-on-7 when I watched him. It just seemed to go bad. I think avoiding those pitfalls as he develops and is a starter in college is important. Big arm, good feet, above average athlete and then everything else checked out. He could be a five-star by the time his senior year and the Army All-American Bowl are complete.

Wha happened Zero? :cray:

Reactions: 4 people
Wha happened Zero? :cray:

dgbgb.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Hadn't fulfilled his required jail time for the last two semesters. Richt had to get rid of him. How can he have the real Georgia university without multiple arrests?

I am not sure we as a fanbase have the right to be making fun of another SEC team's criminal activities at the moment.

Reactions: 2 people
What's there to say? He competed and he feels there's a better opportunity to play somewhere else. I don't see anything wrong with that.

This is for those early early EARLY Jacob Eason Heisman reports. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Every QB on their roster, except one to serve as a back-up, is expendable to make room for Eason.

Every QB on their roster, except one to serve as a back-up, is expendable to make room for Eason.

With that strategy they better hope that OL plays like the Cowboys. :ermm:

The UGA fans believe he'll throw for about 23,000 yds. the next 4 seasons and win 4 Heisman awards. Is he really better than Peterman?

The UGA fans believe he'll throw for about 23,000 yds. the next 4 seasons and win 4 Heisman awards. Is he really better than Peterman?

He's better than Favre, Marino, and Montana rolled into one. Word on the street is that Richt used the same technology that Cobra used to create Serpentor. TWIH TIFWIW KUMBAYA PTA MBA JMO IYAM

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back