'14 SC QB Jacob Park

Same town 2 different high schools. Goose Creek HS (Kimlaw) home of the gators. Goose Creek also has Stratford HS (Park) home of the Knights.

Stratford had, when I was there, a pretty solid football team. Their most famous product was a running back by the name of Harold Green... Went to South Carolina in 1987 then the Bengals I think.

Goose Creek, that's kimlaw's school is it?

You mean Kinlaw. Caleb Kinlaw and the Goose Creek Gators play Jacob Park and the Stratford HS Knights. Goose Creek is the better team, and if Park does sign with UGA, he will team up with wr Trammel Terry who is a 2013 signee with UGA from Goose Creek HS.

Last edited:
Commited to UGA

Great addition and glad we got him. I like to get a qb every year especially a guy like Park who can compete. That's 5 commits in under a week and now UGA with 10 commits is in the top 10 in the composite. This is some new Jacob Park video: Video As someone else said now see the dominoes fall with cornwell most likely getting his offer from Alabama tomorrow and committing there. The vols get a fine qb as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Great addition and glad we got him. I like to get a qb every year especially a guy like Park who can compete. That's 5 commits in under a week and now UGA with 10 commits is in the top 10 in the composite. This is some new Jacob Park video: Video As someone else said now see the dominoes fall with cornwell most likely getting his offer from Alabama tomorrow and committing there. The vols get a fine qb as well.

Actually the dominoes fell before Park. Cornwell had already flown from VT and arrived in TTown hours before Park committed. I also do not think Park had any intention to go anywhere else once UGA offered.

Great pick up for the puppies.

tumblr_mk4demohc81s9n4cro1_500.gif
i am sure thought if cornwell does go to Alabama that your staff has a few other qb options they will target and will get a good one. who else is on your board after cornwell?

Actually the dominoes fell before Park. Cornwell had already flown from VT and arrived in TTown hours before Park committed. I also do not think Park had any intention to go anywhere else once UGA offered.

Great pick up for the puppies.

Dont spin this. Bama gave Park first rights and he decided otherwise...

Dont spin this. Bama gave Park first rights and he decided otherwise...

So one takes a flight out of his way on the way home to sit at UA to wait and see what Park was going to do. Got it you are so right and poor UA had to settle for a scrub QB recruit.:cray:

I actually posted a week ago that Park was rumored to be the man for UA. That it appeared Park may have been the best. But it appears Park was not going to pick UA even if they wanted him since camp because Saban told Park and his father that UA might want 2 QBs in the is class and UGA said only one. Either way it worked out alright for UA and UGA.

Head coach Nick Saban said he at least wants the option of taking two signal callers again in 2014, according to Park's father, Adam Park. On the other hand, Georgia told Park he'd be the only quarterback in the class if he chose the Bulldogs.

ESPN

So one takes a flight out of his way on the way home to sit at UA to wait and see what Park was going to do. Got it you are so right and poor UA had to settle for a scrub QB recruit.:cray:

I actually posted a week ago that Park was rumored to be the man for UA. That it appeared Park may have been the best. But it appears Park was not going to pick UA even if they wanted him since camp because Saban told Park and his father that UA might want 2 QBs in the is class and UGA said only one. Either way it worked out alright for UA and UGA.

Head coach Nick Saban said he at least wants the option of taking two signal callers again in 2014, according to Park's father, Adam Park. On the other hand, Georgia told Park he'd be the only quarterback in the class if he chose the Bulldogs.

ESPN

Cornwell would have flown to tuscalooser to sip from satans bath water had he been asked to do so. Let's get real now.

Reactions: 2 people
Jacob Park jumped up to 97 on 247 and is the 3rd Prostyle QB and #1 in the state of south carolina. This is what JC said about Jacob:

Park has been steadily rising the entire summer. Was outstanding at Alabama's camp and Georgia's camp. At The Opening, he probably displayed as good of a physical skill set as anyone and then according to the coaches, was good in the chalk talk stuff that they did at the Elite 11. He had one bad series in 7-on-7 when I watched him. It just seemed to go bad. I think avoiding those pitfalls as he develops and is a starter in college is important. Big arm, good feet, above average athlete and then everything else checked out. He could be a five-star by the time his senior year and the Army All-American Bowl are complete.

Was their most talented QB on roster. He needed to get better in mental game though. He prob didn't like the Lambert transfer and then incoming golden child Eason. i doubt anyone gets a fair shake when the season kid comes on board. They prob hand him the position whether he ends up legit to the hype or not

VN Store

Back