'14 SC DT Poona Ford

If his name was Bill this thread wouldn't have two pages
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Edit. .three

It sucks that one of our top defensive targets can't have legitimate thread because his name is a little different.

Based on his film, this guy is incredibly gifted athletically. But you'd never know it by reading through these posts.

Reactions: 4 people
It sucks that one of our top defensive targets can't have legitimate thread because his name is a little different.

Based on his film, this guy is incredibly gifted athletically. But you'd never know it by reading through these posts.

I have been as sophomoric as anyone with this, but we need at least 3 DT's this cycle. It's unbelievable that we don't ever seem to have line depth, either side of the ball.

Sorry, Dad

Reactions: 1 person
Not a real priority...maybe if I get really bored

You will once you've been around awhile, take the dalton santos thread for instance, with 100 posts per minute u spend all your time loading a page during crash time. Join the big leagues son! It helps us all.

"Lol his name is close to a slang term for a female reproductive organ I've never touched lol"

cosby-facepalm.gif

You will once you've been around awhile, take the dalton santos thread for instance, with 100 posts per minute u spend all your time loading a page during crash time. Join the big leagues son! It helps us all.

I guess it's time to step up

"It was awesome," Ford said. "We just toured the tutoring center, the indoor facilities, the weight room, the new offices. It was amazing." "The most impressive thing was the stadium. I tried on the jerseys and everything," Ford said.

"They were with me the whole tour," Ford said. "They were talking about early playing time and being able to come in and play." "I wasn't expecting it," Ford said. "After we toured the locker room, coach Jones pulled me aside and we walked and talked and he just said they offered me. It was exciting because I didn't even know it was coming."

"I'm definitely going to keep it in mind. I'm probably going to take another visit there for the spring game," Ford said.

"Recruiting's going pretty good. It's starting to take off," Ford said. "I'm still pretty open."
"I look for how the people are and how the facilities are," Ford offered.

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people

Be honest, when you saw his name what was your first thought?

Second, its the off season, you know how bad its going to get. Not sure why you would even try or give things like this a second thought. Now that I think about it, it doesnt even need to be the offseason, threads derail over the simplest things on VN.

SIAP, Ford had 154 tackles, 44 TFLs, and 11 sacks as a junior. He runs a 4.86 40 yd dash, 34" vertical, benches 350 lbs, and squats 550 lbs.

He definitely passes the eye test.

VN Store

Back