'14 JUCO DT Davonte Lambert (Auburn Commit 12/18/13)

Mansell: GMC Road Report
Davonte Lambert - No question the best prospect on this team. He means so much to them right now they are holding him back some in the spring to not take any chances. He has double digit offers from Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and others early on. Expect his list to grow until he decides later this fall. Sounds like Georgia, Tennessee and Florida will be in it until the end.

Also has a not about Jovon Robinson.

Can't read, r u a member of georgia 247? Can u summarize about Robinson?
Not a member. Must not show up on mobile, I guess.
Jovon Robinson - Former Auburn signee just enrolled at GMC and so far is handling all the academics and military side of college. He is slowly working his way back on the football field and right now is on track to leave GMC in December. Recruiting should pick up for Robinson as the season goes on. He told 247 on Tuesday that Georgia recently contacted his position coach and expressed interest. He also said he wants to hear from Alabama.

Dee Vonnn Tayyyy

Imagine 100k fans chanting that on a 3rd and goal stop.

Dee Vonnn Tayyyy
Dee Vonnn Tayyyy

UT Football ‏@UTLegendClass 3m
Vol Nation follow @DaLamb89 right now, I'm trying to show him why he needs to commit to UT! #VolNation #RiseToTheTop

@UTLegendClass is Todd Kelly Jr's recruiting profile

Reactions: 2 people
Ryan Callahan ‏@RyanCallahan247
#Vols in top three for four-star JUCO defensive lineman

“I don’t have any order, just know they (Florida) are in the top three with Georgia and Tennessee.”

“I think it’s June 8, I have a visit with Georgia,” Lambert explained. “Then, June 15 I have a visit to Florida. June 21, I have a visit to Tennessee. Those are the only three I set up, because I haven’t sat down with coaches and got the other ones planned out. They are unofficial, but the one to Florida is official.”

Reactions: 4 people
Isn't this guy iffy on qualifying?
I hope we can get him but I know the rumors about Cheek and all that.

And also, is Florida being the only official mean anything? Or that he just chose to make that his official for UF. And possibly visit us the date he listed and then an official most likely down the road? Since the official visits are paid for, maybe just waiting until later to make official to UT?

Weren't we promised Change in a recent election?

sorry wrong forum, but just a little humor (very little).

southpark-nightofthelivinghomeless_1176857340.jpg

"I can say that Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee are recruiting me pretty hard," Lambert said. "Auburn just came through with the offer recently, so I'm feeling Auburn, too."

Florida - "I really like how they run their defense. They can change up it up any time and I like the position I would be playing in."

Tennessee - "Tennessee is losing a lot of linemen and they really need linemen, so I think that is a good chance for a defensive lineman to come in and play right away."

Auburn - "They are losing a lot of defensive linemen as well. I talked to the position coach (Rodney Garner) and he wants to play me at defensive end and that is my position so I really like that."

Georgia - "I like Georgia a lot because they stayed with me in my recruitment and the kept me on their mind while I was at JUCO. I also really like the way Coach (Todd) Grantham runs that defense.

"I'll take my first visit to Georgia on June 8. On June 15 I take one to Florida and on June 21 I take one to Tennessee," Lambert said. "Hopefully I will have my mind made up before the season. I'll probably take one or two official visits during the season, but I want to commit before then."

-UGA rivals

VN Store

Back