'14 JUCO DT Davonte Lambert (Auburn Commit 12/18/13)

Not saying that but acting like auburn doesn't have alot of legitament reasons for lambert to like over us isn't reality

And skating over them paying players, fixing grades, and having 'reporters' that make up stories for hits and subscriptions isn't reality either.

Are you saying Auburn doesn't have a history of underhanded recruiting tactics?

Also, are you implying that he wouldn't have a greater impact here? Are you trying to say Auburn's depth chart is more favorable than ours? If so, I want my avitar back.

Quoted for edit.

Sounds like the suitcase man has struck again. No way you cheer for a guy and call him VFL if he flips. He wasted the staff's time. I hate Auburn. Hate Garner more.

Quoted for edit.

Lol on the avatar!

Our roster is better no doubt if he hasn't had his perception slanted but does it outweigh his desire to win at a high level is the question.

Auburn is losing at least 2 and maybe 3 starting DL. It's an easy sell for thier staff to show him he will start. As I posted ealier perception is more important than reality in recruiting.

Just as an example They might be telling him lawson is a great pass rusher but lacking in run defense and he will play DE unless its an obvious passing down and then slide into the middle when lawson takes his place. It doesn't matter if that's true it just matters what he perceives to be true.

Distance from home is another auburn advantage

Last edited:
If he flips after telling everyone days ago he was solid to us. That's on that bs.

We basically get screwed over. I dunno about y'all but those people aren't in my circle.

He should have kept it "100"

With that being said I hope he's a VOL.

Sounds like the suitcase man has struck again. No way you cheer for a guy and call him VFL if he flips. He wasted the staff's time. I hate Auburn. Hate Garner more.

I'm the VFL I'm a graduate there in public relation I'm a firefighter for the city of Knoxville so I consider myself a VFL since I give the university money since I'm a season ticket holder and a graduate I wasn't not calling him a VFL I put that there cause im a true fan and not going to bash someone who chose to attend another institution

Reactions: 1 person
I'm the VFL I'm a graduate there in public relation I'm a firefighter for the city of Knoxville so I consider myself a VFL since I give the university money since I'm a season ticket holder and a graduate I wasn't not calling him a VFL I put that there cause im a true fan and not going to bash someone who chose to attend another institution

Fair enough.

You are a VFL not lambert until he signs on Wednesday! I follow

Cool. Misunderstood the VFL meaning

It seemed like you were going to pull for Lambert while he attends another school and then closed by calling him a VFL

pezgM.gif

If you're going to brag about being a graduate of the University of Tennesse, please learn to use periods. It is still a school after all. Learning about commas would help as well.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back