'14 IL TE Daniel Helm (UT commit 4/23/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM!

tightendcommit14.jpg

Reactions: 17 people
All of the crystal ball predictions were for Michigan. The Wisconsin 247mod changed his prediction today to Tennessee, and I assume this was after he got wind of the commitment. They shouldn't be able to change it after they were wrong to just make it seem like they knew all along. It just goes to show that its recruiting and no one knows where someone is leaning except the prospect.

probably because Michigan got a TE commitment today and they are only taking one

This is huge. We've already matched the number of 4 star commits we had in last years class, per rivals.

Reactions: 2 people
"I just got off the phone a few minutes ago with the Tenneesse coaches and I committed," Helm said. "I'm just really excited about the Volunteers and I want to end my process and lock in my decision."

"I saw that he (Ian Bunting) committed to Michigan today and Michigan was in my top schools list. They were just below Tennessee and Ole Miss and his decision really made me realize that I didn't want to miss out on a opportunity like Tennessee. I give him (Ian Bunting) my best because he also made a great choice. Tennessee was just my top school all along and I'm ready to commit.."

"Coach (Butch) Jones and the rest of the staff at Tennessee are just high character guys. They have a great history and I have confidence that these coaches will get Tennessee back where they belong. I have a great chance to earn early playing time plus they will prepare me for the next level. I'll get a solid education at Tennessee and I'm really excited to play in the SEC."

"I'm really happy it's all over with now. The worst part was all the calls. It also seems that since I'm in downstate Illinois it took schools longer to come in and see me and offer. All of a sudden I'm starting to hear from all of these schools and I was ready to commit."

-Rivals

Reactions: 8 people
"I just got off the phone a few minutes ago with the Tenneesse coaches and I committed," Helm said. "I'm just really excited about the Volunteers and I want to end my process and lock in my decision."

"I saw that he (Ian Bunting) committed to Michigan today and Michigan was in my top schools list. They were just below Tennessee and Ole Miss and his decision really made me realize that I didn't want to miss out on a opportunity like Tennessee. I give him (Ian Bunting) my best because he also made a great choice. Tennessee was just my top school all along and I'm ready to commit.."

"Coach (Butch) Jones and the rest of the staff at Tennessee are just high character guys. They have a great history and I have confidence that these coaches will get Tennessee back where they belong. I have a great chance to earn early playing time plus they will prepare me for the next level. I'll get a solid education at Tennessee and I'm really excited to play in the SEC."

"I'm really happy it's all over with now. The worst part was all the calls. It also seems that since I'm in downstate Illinois it took schools longer to come in and see me and offer. All of a sudden I'm starting to hear from all of these schools and I was ready to commit."

-Rivals

:salute:

Love how the commits truly believe in CBJ and that he will bring us back to where we belong. Some nice comments in there. Everyday is orange brah

How the funk do you manage 5.4 gpa. That's nuts. Great ACT score. We are getting some straight baller ass nerds on this team. Love it

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back