'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

I am truly impressed. I doubt the tweet world has been exposed to the word Coterie before now. Excellent vocabulary!

And he is a really good football player! :)

hey DOC!! Norcross is one of the best public schools in GA, but it's managed like a private. TOP AYP scores.. best coaches athletics (ALL PROGRAMS) including chest and swimming. lol , best teachers, best community,.... you name it NORCROSS has it.

Reactions: 1 person
hey DOC!! Norcross is one of the best public schools in GA, but it's managed like a private. TOP AYP scores.. best coaches athletics (ALL PROGRAMS) including chest and swimming. lol , best teachers, best community,.... you name it NORCROSS has it.

Hi MzTerry,
Joey says "Hi"
Yet another reason for UT to heavily recruit Norcross!

Don't mean to hijack Mouhon's thread, but congratulations to Jason for being one of only two underclassman captains for the volympics

I majored in "chest".

Reactions: 2 people
@UTCoachJancek: Getting ready to eat with a great linebacker

As close as coach can get to a violation, without committing a violation lol

Just saw him walking around campus. Looked to be having a good time. He had someone else with him. Did he bring someone else with him?

Yep it was them then I recognized mouhon by his fro. And I just looked and that was miles autrey. They were headed to the rock it looked like. They seemed to be having a good time. :dance2:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back