'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

I miss moomoo.

He was one of the more exciting commitments because he showed up Georgia right before he committed.

I'll take that under advisement. Now kindly piss off. I am not the only guy that believes this way. I don't hate AJ, but he is not a great (or even very good) MLB by any stretch of the imagination. Everything I said about him his true...and what do you know? according to some of the latest reports looks like the staff felt pretty much the same as I did about Moomoo. :eek:k:

Don't waste your time dude.....

I gotta be honest I really feel bad about moo leaving the class. He is from my area, I still got paulk to root for from the area at least I guess. Wish this dude the best he Is a old school head buster and will do well where ever he goes.

Apologize in advance for any redundancy this creates but I haven't been able to monitor recruiting as closely the last few weeks. What happened with Moo? Did Tubbs/his brother turn his head? Intimidated by competition? Surely we didn't ask him to look around?

Apologize in advance for any redundancy this creates but I haven't been able to monitor recruiting as closely the last few weeks. What happened with Moo? Did Tubbs/his brother turn his head? Intimidated by competition? Surely we didn't ask him to look around?

Mutual agreement. He was worried about depth and we needed a spot open.

He visited Cincy without the staffs blessing so they had a heart to heart with him and they decided to part ways. The feeling is he's a little slow. Had he not taken the visit he would be a Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
He visited Cincy without the staffs blessing so they had a heart to heart with him and they decided to part ways. The feeling is he's a little slow. Had he not taken the visit he would be a Vol.

He is slow in more ways than one for going to Cincinnati. He will play in complete obscurity in a run down little dump of a stadium.

I don't think the staff would have cut him loose had he not decided that he wanted to play elsewhere.

He is slow in more ways than one for going to Cincinnati. He will play in complete obscurity in a run down little dump of a stadium.

That's pretty unneeded in this situation. The kid and CBJ's staff mutually decided it was best for him to go elsewhere. From all indications he was very upfront about his concerns and handled everything the right way.

Reactions: 5 people

We basically hired their entire staff when we hired CBJ away from there. Notre Dame did the same with their previous staff. They must be doing something right.

If be willing to bet Cincy has put as many if not more guys in the NFL in the past 2-3 drafts than UT has.

I don't care enough to fact check this because we all know that our talent has dipped considerably lately but even so I highly doubt that Cincy has a player in the NFL as good as Cordarelle Patterson who was drafted last year...or even Justin Hunter for that matter.

I don't care enough to fact check this because we all know that our talent has dipped considerably lately but even so I highly doubt that Cincy has a player in the NFL as good as Cordarelle Patterson who was drafted last year...or even Justin Hunter for that matter.

Idk, Jason Kelce might be better as a center than both of them at WR.

VN Store

Back