'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

It's over. IMO it does not really matter why he chose to bail on UT. Better to move on and focus on kids who want to be a Vol.

Kevin's decision was most likely more of a family decision and probably (according to posts on VN) was mutual with the UT staff. I hope the best for him and his family (unless they are playing TN). GBO

RRR

Reactions: 1 person
This is why I asked if this is the first year you've followed recruiting. This is how it's done by the big boys in recruiting. You recruit continuously. Take more than you have spots for. Grades, decommits, etc will take care of the numbers issue.

Butch Jones is a pro and the complete opposite of what you're suggesting.

I think some are just used to the Dooley mentality of recruiting. Take what ya can get and be done.

no way man. Already put in my place on that one. And the poster got like 7 likes. Buncha antispartism going on lately and its somewhat disgusting. Now we have dangerous men meeting behind ihop to compare and lovingly caress each other's sausages.

fyp, imho, tfwiw, lol, rofl, lmao.......

No way man. Already put in my place on that one. And the poster got like 7 likes. Buncha antispartism going on lately and its somewhat disgusting. Now we have dangerous men meeting behind ihop to compare sausages.

Woke my wife up this morning laughing at that one!

No way man. Already put in my place on that one. And the poster got like 7 likes. Buncha antispartism going on lately and its somewhat disgusting. Now we have dangerous men meeting behind ihop to compare sausages.

Idk how this has one like. I'm still laughing.

VN Store

Back