'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

Wow :blink: I thought BOP was kidding....I really did. :blink: I am not going to say anything more about AJ. I broke my own rule about negatively evaluating current players. I think it is not a good thing to do as a rule. I like AJ as a person and how he comports himself and represents UT on the field and off, and for doing his best and being a VOL. I hope he overcomes the adversity he has had in getting uneven coaching. Maybe he will turn it up this year and hit people in the hole, and put em on their ass like a MLB is supposed to.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow :blink: I thought BOP was kidding....I really did. :blink: I am not going to say anything more about AJ. I broke my own rule about negatively evaluating current players. I think it is not a good thing to do as a rule. I like AJ as a person and how he comports himself and represents UT on the field and off, and for doing his best and being a VOL. I hope he overcomes the adversity he has had in getting uneven coaching. Maybe he will turn it up this year and hit people in the hole, and put em on their ass like a MLB is supposed to.

Word, if he don't someone will

Reactions: 1 person
No way man. Already put in my place on that one. And the poster got like 7 likes. Buncha antispartism going on lately and its somewhat disgusting. Now we have dangerous men meeting behind ihop to compare sausages.

Don't act like that's not your scene. Totally sounds like a Sparty scenario to me.

I promise you that I would say it to your face. Btw, making stuff up and exaggerating is not an opinion. Maybe you should learn how to read. You don't have a clue what I or anyone else would say to anyones face. So you can have one too. Stfu.

You quoted the wrong person jackass. Vol typed that most wouldn't say STFU to another persons face, not McGill. You aren't helping in your crusade by showing your inferior intelligence. Just saying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2
I promise you that I would say it to your face. Btw, making stuff up and exaggerating is not an opinion. Maybe you should learn how to read. You don't have a clue what I or anyone else would say to anyones face. So you can have one too. Stfu.

#InternetToughGuy

not_enough_words.gif

Reactions: 6 people
COULD WE SHUT UP ABOUT AJ JOHNSON and talk and why KM IS NOT COMING TO TN????

sorry I HAVE TROUBLE CONTROLLING THE VOLUME of my VOICE!!!!!

It's over. IMO it does not really matter why he chose to bail on UT. Better to move on and focus on kids who want to be a Vol.

Agreed. And I wish nothing but the best for Mouhon. Not sure why people are so upset. He didn't make or break this class.

Now losing Hendrix on the other hand would really hurt...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back