'14 FL OT Ray Raulerson (UT Commit 7/18/13)

4_881946.jpg

Offensive Tackle
Tampa, FL (Plant)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 275
CLASS OF 2014

Ray Raulerson

Ray Raulerson - Yahoo! Sports

Ray Raulerson - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Vols have offered. 3* from Plant HS. Same high school as 2015 OT Jake Fruhmorgen.

Also offered by Oklahoma State and Nebraska, as well as many, many mid level BCS schools, including Vanderbilt.

Damn fandy:banghead2:

On whether we take Raulerson's commitment:

Yes. Certainly. If he does make a decision here in the next few weeks it will be hard to beat out Tennessee in my opinion.

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 2 people
If this kid has a good year his stock will soar. It certainly doesn't hurt to play at Plant HS. Hope he's a Vol.

Offer lost doesn't have any kind of wow factor. I imagine he's talented and I would hate to slow play and lose him, but are there any other OL that we'd rather have?

Offer lost doesn't have any kind of wow factor. I imagine he's talented and I would hate to slow play and lose him, but are there any other OL that we'd rather have?

Agree but that offer list is solid now and will only grow. He is listed at a tackle but projects more as a G in college. He's a solid player.

Agree but that offer list is solid now and will only grow. He is listed at a tackle but projects more as a G in college. He's a solid player.

Bruno Reagan is a solid player too...no disrespect to him but I don't see Tennessee caliber in his film or his offer list. But coach jones gets paid to make these calls not me so I trust him

Raulerson is planning on making a decision in the next week, likely next weekend. And he has made it clear he likes the Vols a great deal after his recent visit to Knoxville. In fact, some feel like the Vols are at the top of Raulerson's list. He definitely bares watching over the next week or so.
-VolQuest.com.

VN Store

Back