'14 FL OT Ray Raulerson (UT Commit 7/18/13)

I also thought this was really cool - this is what CBJ did because he couldn't be there for his visit:

He said he is going to commit sometime in July.

This is so refreshing to see.... hell last year a lot of recruits never met Dooley even when he was in town

Love what Jones did with the video.

Also really like the comment about how out facilities are as good or better than some NFL ones.

@RyanCallahan247: RT @247recruiting: Tampa (Fla.) Plant OT Ray Raulerson could commit next month, #CrystalBall from @RyanCallahan247 says #Tennessee

Reactions: 4 people
Raulerson, Brown, Thomas, Blair and maybe one more guard would be an impressive oline haul. Hopefully we get Raulerson and Blair within the next few weeks then turn our attention to dline and linebackers.

"I'm going to commit before August, before the season starts," he explained. "We'll have an event and several of my teammates are going to make their announcements and then we're going to go out and have a successful senior season."

-scout

Ray Raulerson ‏@RayRaulerson_74 1m
I'll be making my decision in 3-4 weeks of where I'm going to play in college. I will release my top schools soon #ToughDecision #blessed

Reactions: 1 person
What are our chances here?

I think it depends on how the coaches feel about Prince and Ruble. If they don't feel good about our chances with those 2, I think we push for Raulerson and would be in a good spot to get him. Brown, Blair, and Any of the 3 I mentioned would be a good OT class.

I think it depends on how the coaches feel about Prince and Ruble. If they don't feel good about our chances with those 2, I think we push for Raulerson and would be in a good spot to get him. Thomas, Brown, Blair, and Any of the 3 I mentioned would be a GREAT OL class.

FYP:good!:

"I've just been going over the offseason program at my high school," Raulerson said. "Just taking trips to Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and Oklahoma State. I'm trying to take things easy and focus on getting better as a player. I'm also working toward my decision."

"Tennessee is a lot like Gainesville," Raulerson said. "The whole town is huge on the football team and the downtown area and campus have the same feel. I liked everything about it. It was good to hang out with coach (Don) Mahoney and (Robert) Gillespie. The facilities were really impressive and I got to tour the business building. That's what I might major in."

"I talk to both of them about the same," Raulerson said. "They did a good job of recruiting my family. They really have similar recruiting styles. I was there with my parents and my two brothers and they liked it. They are losing several linemen and they tell me I could come in and compete for playing time. They say Tennessee is on the rise and that's pretty cool to me. I want a program that the coaches believe in."

"Playing time is important," Raulerson said. "Also the academic side is very important and I want a school with good facilities. I want to feel comfortable with the coaching staff and that feeling of stability." "I'm just going to go with my family and family friends that have influence on me," Raulerson said. "They just tell me to do what is best for me. They want me to choose a school that I'll be proud of and that I'll be successful at."

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back