'14 FL LB Greg Miclisse

I will say, he's playing his recruitment perfect so far. I hope he is serious about playing with Dillon Bates and the Vols. I hope they both are actually hah.

@Gblack_DidDat3 Just got done talking to Tennessee Head Coach Jones he told me the Vol fans show me love because they know what i can bring to UT #Love #GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Idk why anyone would want to play linebacker for TX. have fun dropping back into pass coverage.

Where would Mack Brown play him? Offensive guard? Long snapper? Up back on punt team? Brown wanted both RG3 and Manziel to play DB. Probably why Texas is stinking it up lately. Besides they wear the wrong color orange.

Greg Miclisse ‏@Gblack_DidDat3
Just got off the phone with Coach Williams from Alabama i love that Coach man #RollTide

sounds like he has a good relationship with bama :(

how is he "playing the game" ?

He is tweeting out what he likes about each coach who calls or he informs the public when he gets an offer.

where is this "game"?

He's enjoying being wanted...the key is keep on him and show him something on the field that he wants to be a part of
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I swear some posters think kids are supposed to like only one school or coach.

Hahaha it's ridiculous how people hinge on literally every single word that's said about a kid.

Just got off the phone with Coach Williams from Alabama i love that Coach man #RollTide

sounds like he has a good relationship with bama :(

i think its ridiculous how bad some posters wanna dog on other posters. they will look for anything to jump on someone.

he said that he got off the phone with a coach from alabama and he loves that coach.
so i stated the obvious that he has a good relationship with bama. never did i say that its over and hes going to bama or anything of that nature. if i said he had a great relationship with a ut coach, yall would be happy.

@bmoore3vfl what up Bro

B Pick6 Moore ‏@bmoore3vfl

Just waiting on you to be a vol RT @Gblack_DidDat3:

@bmoore3vfl lol haha i hear yu Bro ! UT real deal huh ??

@Gblack_DidDat3 its the place to be right now. This class about to be #1

I feel yu ! Yu got My number lol how the fan base is "

@Gblack_DidDat3 the fans is the best

#volnation @Gblack_DidDat3 wanted to know how much yall love #volfootball show him love

#VolNation showing love !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Bates, Wilson, Mouhon, and Miclisse would be fantastic.

Add in Hamilton.

That's comparable to a Bama LB corps as of late. It'd help put us right were we need to be and be a far cry from where we have been at the LB position the last few years.

Add in Hamilton.

That's comparable to a Bama LB corps as of late. It'd help put us right were we need to be and be a far cry from where we have been at the LB position the last few years.

I would say Hamilton but i think he's AU bound. No source, just drawing conclusions based on what's posted in his thread.

VN Store

Back