'14 FL LB Greg Miclisse

@Gblack_DidDat3 According to my Sources Tennesse signed no LBs for class of 13 so their on me hard ! #Vols

FACT.

Reactions: 1 person
Greg Miclisse ‏@Gblack_DidDat3
Just talked to Coach Jones Head Coach at Tennessee He say UT is serious about me right now ! #Target #Vols #GBO

Old article but notice the bolded part.

Palm Bay (FL) Bayside HS star Greg Miclisse is already making a name for himself in one of the most talent rich states in America.

Miclisse has a list that is made up with many national powers including “Florida, Clemson, Tennessee, Purdue, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, UL-Lafayette, Penn State, Florida International, Florida Atlantic, Central Florida, South Florida, Houston, Illinois, Notre Dame, South Carolina, and Auburn.”

The 6’1 LB says “I love every schools that talks to me, it’s a blessing.” To this point the 2014 star has no offers but says “I’m expecting one soon though.”

Miclisse has already visited Florida and Central Florida this past summer, and he says “I’m planning on taking more this spring and summer. Coming up I’ll be going to Clemson on the 24th of November.”

One player that Miclisse says he hopes to play with at the next level is Dillon Bates of which he calls “My bro.”

Get this kid, Bates, and Wilson to get us started. I want Emmanuel Smith as the OLB project. And I want two more good LBs after those 4. Would love for Bates to help get this party started early.

This one is going to go the distance to signing day imo. This is from a 2/14 article on ESPN.

Florida LB likes Texas
It’s not too often an out-of-state prospect goes out of his way to tell Texas he’s interested, but that’s exactly what Greg Miclisse did.

The Palm Day (Fla.) Bayside 2014 linebacker got in touch with Mack Brown on Facebook a few weeks ago. The Texas staff checked out his film, started showing interest and put him in touch with defensive coordinator Manny Diaz.

“They’ve said I’m one of their targets and they’re going to offer me,” Miclisse said. “They’re definitely one of my top schools.”

It’s unlikely Miclisse already has an offer on the table, at least not without first visiting Texas. But right now, a trip to Austin is in his plans for this summer.

“I’m going to Texas A&M this summer for a camp, and I told them while I’m down there for that week I’m going to come visit Texas,” he said.

What sparked Miclisse’s interest in Texas? He participated in a junior camp last summer in DeSoto and struck up friendships with several of the state’s top prospects.

“I met everybody,” he said. “I met Ty Barrett, Cedric Collins, Dylan Sumner-Gardner, Ed Paris and a lot of them.”

That trip to the DFW area made a serious impression on Miclisse, who grew up a fan of Vince Young and Brian Orakpo during their Longhorn careers. While he’s already got offers from Tennessee, Nebraska, Louisville, Cincinnati, Wake Forest and several other programs, he’d strongly consider a chance to spend his college career in the state of Texas.

“I loved it this summer,” he said. “Texas is a good place to live in. It’s hot as hell in Texas, but it would be a fun place to live and I’ve got a few friends there now.”

VN Store

Back