'14 CA CB Adoree' Jackson (Signed with USC)

So we have a Florida fan saying USC, some of us saying Florida, and a guy out west saying we're a dark horse. Makes sense..

I believe that adoree jackson doesn't 100% know, why would anybody else know? This is why recruiting is so much fun/agony to follow though.

USC only has 15 scholys for this class. If we thought our team was thin, I think they only have 40 returning scholarship players for next year. While playing time might be attractive to a recruit, the overall situation with the USC team is a mess. However, kids just don't think these things through. They get dazzled by the name and make questionable decisions. Lambert and any playing time at AU comes to mind.

We all know Jackson would significantly help make our 2014 class become the building block for a great future. Without him, an additional solid DL prospect, and a RB, the process will be a little more challenging.

Mr. Jackson, we want you in the orange.

USC only has 15 scholys for this class. If we thought our team was thin, I think they only have 40 returning scholarship players for next year. While playing time might be attractive to a recruit, the over situation with the team is a mess. However, kids just don't think these things through. They get dazzled by the name and make questionable decisions. Lambert and any playing time at AU comes to mind. We all know Jackson would significantly help make our 2014 class become the building block for a great future. Without him, an additional solid DL prospect, and a RB, the process will be a little more challenging. Mr. Jackson, we want you in the orange.

Only 15spots??

Only 55 on scholly next fall??

Surely their probation wasn't that severe

I hope we can land Adoree, I feel like we have landed some great defenders. But I think Adoree has that swag we need to really set these future teams up. He will be a stud wherever he goes. I'm looking forward to watching him wherever he goes. Kid is electric. Is he playing in the under armour or army all american game?

I hope we can land Adoree, I feel like we have landed some great defenders. But I think Adoree has that swag we need to really set these future teams up. He will be a stud wherever he goes. I'm looking forward to watching him wherever he goes. Kid is electric. Is he playing in the under armour or army all american game?

UA
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Would love to have this young man, but with each passing day, I think our chances dwindle. He's a NSD decision, right? Too much time for other programs to get in his ear. I'm not sure how, but we are constantly neg recruited by programs that aren't in much better situations than we are. USCw was hammered by the NCAA not so long ago and had to hire a new coach this year. UF looked God awful and Muschamp is widely thought to be on the hot seat. I've read CBJ doesn't neg recruit, but is pointing out reality really neg recruiting? It would be one thing to tell bold faced lies, but where's the harm in pointing out what's known? While we have his ear, we need to push as hard as possible. At this point, I think it highly probable we lose any influence we may potentially have by mid-January. Coach and staff need to blitz this kid as hard as possible and let him know he could be a program changer.

Too bad he didn't sign up for the army all american bowl... tkjr, Hurd, Malone....that surely could've done well...I remember Rivals talking about all the michigan commits recruiting Derrick Green at the army bowl last year, and thought do we have any commits playing?

LA Times reporting Sark is trying to get Coach O to join staff. Would be a good olive branch.. also 'AA looking into Tosh means they'll need a new closer.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Only 15spots??

Only 55 on scholly next fall??

Surely their probation wasn't that severe

h2C6163A9

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back