'14 CA CB Adoree' Jackson (Signed with USC)

I know! What adult male likes going to football games and Vegas? If I were young and a highly touted five-star athlete, you sure wouldn't catch me going to a place where every hot young girl (thousands of them) is looking to hit the jackpot (see what I did there) by hooking up with an NFL talent.

wonder who's dime this trip was on?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Haha very ignorant, hope you have all your teeth!

Obviously I want this kid in orange and white, but the kid is a track guy and our track team is nowhere close to FL, LSU, or USC. Secondly, Rivals and 247 don't have us picked at all!

Is your second post serious or are you just kidding?

BcDSNHLCUAECvoA.jpg

Scott Schrader‏@Scott_Schrader4h
Adoree' Jackson the Las Vegas Bowl outside #USC locker room pic.twitter.com/DQjQBXZo1D

Unfortunately, they'll still suck. I think they messed up the hire.

I'll still cheer for Sarkisian to do well there. It is the final piece of the karma puzzle for Kiffy -
1. Get pulled off the bus in the LAX parking lot and get fired.
2. Have U$C threaten to foreclose on your house.
3. Have your former co-offensive coordinator take your job and have success - priceless!

Reactions: 2 people
I'll still cheer for Sarkisian to do well there. It is the final piece of the karma puzzle for Kiffy -
1. Get pulled off the bus in the LAX parking lot and get fired.
2. Have U$C threaten to foreclose on your house.
3. Have your former co-offensive coordinator take your job and have success - priceless!

Lesson: Don't have loans. I hope he completely fails because I hate USC. They're a bunch of primadonnas in the ghetto.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back