'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Meyer shouldn't be an attractive coach for Green. We have seen his consistent failure to develop true running backs. Demps and Rainey fit perfectly into a Meyer attack, but they will not fit into the majority of pro schemes as the feature back.

I think I agree .... It was my thoughts that if Meyer is going to Ohio State, and we are number 2 on Greens list, we may have just moved up to number 1... or at least I hope

I am from the area and have seen him play up close many times and he is not as good as advertised. He plays in the weakest AAA district in Virginia. His pass protection is weak and when facing a good opponent he shys away from the big hit. I hope he goes to OSU with Grant.

I am from the area and have seen him play up close many times and he is not as good as advertised. He plays in the weakest AAA district in Virginia. His pass protection is weak and when facing a good opponent he shys away from the big hit. I hope he goes to OSU with Grant.
Dang tough assessment bro

All I see is how much of a beast this kid is and I havent seen it against tough competition. Yes he can run over some little scrubs but watch these highlights.

The kid #4 is a beast from Centreville the team Herm played in the State semis. Green is #27. Watch how he gets worked. Green had 113 yards on 16 carries but 1 carry was 77 yards to the 3 yard line and he couldnt get in after that. As a matter of fact he didnt reach the end zone at all that day. He only scored one time all playoffs and that was a gimme because of a blocked punt which his team got on the 2 yard line. He punched it in the next play. Just calling it as I see it.

Ken Ekanem Highlights, State Semifinal - YouTube

This guy is full of it. Green is the truth and the scouts see it also, so this nobody need to get his eyes check for scouting talent. Green had 1500yd's and 20td's and only played in the first half in most games because the offense was running up the score. Weak division, please green team went undefeated and only lost in the state semi game. So what team in America has 13 easy game (none), you need to get that jealousy out of your blood and get on the green train. That should make you happy. You need to play the whole game and not put clips together, cutting and pasting please. just check out green 2011 highlights. Don't be a hater, be a congradulator...14 and counting

This guy is full of it. Green is the truth and the scouts see it also, so this nobody need to get his eyes check for scouting talent. Green had 1500yd's and 20td's and only played in the first half in most games because the offense was running up the score. Weak division, please green team went undefeated and only lost in the state semi game. So what team in America has 13 easy game (none), you need to get that jealousy out of your blood and get on the green train. That should make you happy. You need to play the whole game and not put clips together, cutting and pasting please. just check out green 2011 highlights. Don't be a hater, be a congradulator...14 and counting

Family member?

No need to hate here. I know for a fact that they play WEAKKKKKKKK competition and I saw several games where he played the whole game against weak comp. He did nothing against good competition. Sure they were 10 and 0 in the regular seasonand went to the state semis. The clip I copied was the highlights of 1 game. He had a great long run to start off the game and was shut down and looked horrible the rest of the game. Hermitages D carried them all year long not their Offense or Green. Hell the kid that plays FB is a much better and complete back than Green. He will go somewhere big because he monsters against weak comp. He will not survive in the SEC!

So what kinda interest does derrick have in UT?

Last edited:
No need to hate here. I know for a fact that they play WEAKKKKKKKK competition and I saw several games where he played the whole game against weak comp. He did nothing against good competition. Sure they were 10 and 0 in the regular seasonand went to the state semis. The clip I copied was the highlights of 1 game. He had a great long run to start off the game and was shut down and looked horrible the rest of the game. Hermitages D carried them all year long not their Offense or Green. Hell the kid that plays FB is a much better and complete back than Green. He will go somewhere big because he monsters against weak comp. He will not survive in the SEC!

dude you just wish you had talent but never will WEAK green has good talent not the best i have ever seen but can play in the SEC or ACC will just have to work hard to play doesnt have natural just step on the feild and play and not work kid will have to work but dude get off the hater nuts please go hate on yourself that you was and never will be in this kids chuckie tees

dude you just wish you had talent but never will WEAK green has good talent not the best i have ever seen but can play in the SEC or ACC will just have to work hard to play doesnt have natural just step on the feild and play and not work kid will have to work but dude get off the hater nuts please go hate on yourself that you was and never will be in this kids chuckie tees

My brain just overloaded attempting to decipher this illiterate slop.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol all of his posts are like that..needs a translator.

I message from a phone and i hated english class in high scool and college. I dont need a translator just need periods every now and then if I get my point across thats the point. I didnt know this was english 101 i just hate the coach,player,and most of all haters. So i will use proper english but the negavols and negative people need to go somewhere else ya fig a deal me:loco:

Cant you have an opinion in this world? I have my opinion and I am entitled to it. IMHO I was not impressed with the kid as a big time TB. Never said the kid was garbage. I know the talent he plays against in his ditrict and it is WEAK. I then pointed out what he did against 3 playoff teams and how he was kept out of the endzone. By showing the clip of the state semi game I just showed that to back up his lack of blocking ability. No way the kid will be able to protect any QB in the SEC. By the way, I never mentioned the ACC in this because the ACC is in no way comparable to the SEC.

You don't have to be impressed just stop Don't Be a Hater Green never got to run the ball the second half of the semi final game. He had to block # 4 to protect the quaterback from the blitz if you were wacthing the game. At this point it doesn't matter what you think because he has a couple of SEC offer for College Coach's that's what matters so a Mr.high school coach what you think dosen't really matter. LOL

Cant you have an opinion in this world? I have my opinion and I am entitled to it. IMHO I was not impressed with the kid as a big time TB. Never said the kid was garbage. I know the talent he plays against in his ditrict and it is WEAK. I then pointed out what he did against 3 playoff teams and how he was kept out of the endzone. By showing the clip of the state semi game I just showed that to back up his lack of blocking ability. No way the kid will be able to protect any QB in the SEC. By the way, I never mentioned the ACC in this because the ACC is in no way comparable to the SEC.

Pretty sure a college RB Coach could teach a kid of his talent how to pass block. Plus, college S&C will help with strength to be a better blocker.

I message from a phone and i hated english class in high scool and college. I dont need a translator just need periods every now and then if I get my point across thats the point. I didnt know this was english 101 i just hate the coach,player,and most of all haters. So i will use proper english but the negavols and negative people need to go somewhere else ya fig a deal me:loco:

Lol I hear ya man.

So, on this kid. Do you think we have a better chance without Sirmon, now with a solid RB and OL coach who both are good recruiters, even though he was his lead recruiter? Or worse? I would say better.

So, on this kid. Do you think we have a better chance without Sirmon, now with a solid RB and OL coach who both are good recruiters, even though he was his lead recruiter? Or worse? I would say better.

Sunseri recruits the DC/Maryland/Virginia area...and recruits it quite well.

VN Store

Back