'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Funny feeling he is Michigan bound

ya me too..they got 3 big time offensive lineman committments. We got 1. If somehow we could get Dawson it could help sway Green our way. With the coaching situation and the committments I got the same feeling you have.

ya me too..they got 3 big time offensive lineman committments. We got 1. If somehow we could get Dawson it could help sway Green our way. With the coaching situation and the committments I got the same feeling you have.

We have one of the best offensive lines in the damn country that help contribute to us rushing 180 yards a game and they average 300 lbs across the board what more does he want.

Reactions: 1 person
There hasn't been a lot of information about Derrick Green's visit to Michigan this week. There is a good reason as the top tailback has been studying for the ACT that he'll take on Saturday. We hope to catch up with him on Sunday, but all indications we've gotten from our digging are that Tennessee withstood the Michigan visit and appear to be in good shape with Green.

- Vol Quest

Reactions: 11 people
Uhm.. 7 legit OL on the team, 2 former 4* (Kerbyson and Mack) in the wings, and at least 2 incoming big time OL recruits.. And oh a big time RB coach?

No brainer IMHO

I don't know how Dooley still manages to pull down good recruiting classes whith all the negativity surrounding this program.

I don't know how Dooley still manages to pull down good recruiting classes whith all the negativity surrounding this program.

The perception of Dooley's "good" recruiting is way overblown on this site. He's still recruiting middle of the pack in the SEC and nothing more. Add to that about half of his top rated guys in each class so far have been JUCO's and are gone every 2 sometimes 3 years and I dont see the gap closing at all.

Reactions: 5 people
Should Dooley not get some credit at least since he hired Jay. I wish we would move Hinshaw back to qbs. and Chaney back to just calling plays and try to get Tee Martin down here. I would love to see Tee and Jay on the same staff.

I'm pretty sure you can only have 8 assistants or position coaches on a staff.

The perception of Dooley's "good" recruiting is way overblown on this site. He's still recruiting middle of the pack in the SEC and nothing more. Add to that about half of his top rated guys in each class so far have been JUCO's and are gone every 2 sometimes 3 years and I dont see the gap closing at all.
Preach

Ok so what's the issues with his recruiting then? Forgoodness sake give the guy some slack with what he's had to work with since getting here. Juco or not his classes have been better ranked than most of fulmars last yrs here. He not only has the issues at UT to deal with but also some of the shadiness from other teams he has to compete against.

Do kids and their parents not like or trust him? What is it??

Ok so what's the issues with his recruiting then? Forgoodness sake give the guy some slack with what he's had to work with since getting here. Juco or not his classes have been better ranked than most of fulmars last yrs here. He not only has the issues at UT to deal with but also some of the shadiness from other teams he has to compete against.

Do kids and their parents not like or trust him? What is it??

He's not winning. That's the problem.

VN Store

Back