'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

Someone needs to explain to me the allure of FSU. What is so great about this place. I mean it seems like kids go there and are mesmerized by it. Of all the great programs and their traditions this is the one I really don't understand why.

This guy won't even think about us if we have anything less than a 8 win year. Unless we look outstanding in our losses (hah). I think with an 8-10 win year we can get this kid. Especially when he gets to know CSS. That guy is good at what he does.

Someone needs to explain to me the allure of FSU. What is so great about this place. I mean it seems like kids go there and are mesmerized by it. Of all the great programs and their traditions this is the one I really don't understand why.

I had a track meet there when I was in college, down there for a full week. The wildlife was spectacular.

:hi:

I had a track meet there when I was in college, down there for a full week. The wildlife was spectacular.

:hi:

Interesting. Maybe we should round up some cougars and re-release them around campus when recruits come in.

I mean no flame at all by this, but most of FSU fans think the same thing about UT. They're not familiar with alot of the history the program has in it's past nor are they aware of the facilities and atmosphere. FSU is a program with a ton of accomplishments in the last 30 yrs which makes for an easier sell. And has been mentioned, the scenery isn't too bad at all.

He is pretty much our top priority for lb's next yr in which we will probably take at least 3 due to need. Our coaching staff hit him hard pretty early.

Last edited:
I mean no flame at all by this, but most of FSU fans think the same thing about UT. They're not familiar with alot of the history the program has in it's past nor are they aware of the facilities and atmosphere. FSU is a program with a ton of accomplishments in the last 30 yrs which makes for an easier sell. And has been mentioned, the scenery isn't too bad at all.

He is pretty much our top priority for lb's next yr in which we will probably take at least 3 due to need. Our coaching staff hit him hard pretty early.

FSU is about the same as UT when it comes to campus, town, etc...I have no idea why people are so blown away by visits there. As much as I hate UF, their campus is amazing, and I can see how people would be blown away. FSU, not so much.

FSU is about the same as UT when it comes to campus, town, etc...I have no idea why people are so blown away by visits there. As much as I hate UF, their campus is amazing, and I can see how people would be blown away. FSU, not so much.

The area around UF's campus is dirty and trashy. It was cool having one huge strip, but it was nasty.

According to your logic recruits shouldn't be "blown away" by UT either. Not to start a pissing match, but obviously both FSU and Ut have quite a bit to offer. As far as Uf, they really do have amazing facilities. Which is how you get people to go to a place that used to be known as "Hogtown".

According to your logic recruits shouldn't be "blown away" by UT either. Not to start a pissing match, but obviously both FSU and Ut have quite a bit to offer. As far as Uf, they really do have amazing facilities. Which is how you get people to go to a place that used to be known as "Hogtown".

Our new facility will be completed this summer. I've never seen what UF has to offer but should this not but us on par with them at least? Do they have awesome dorms and stuff?

It's a shame the leaders at UT let our campus become out-dated as other school s advanced with time. The new campus masterplan is great and will put us on par with other schools IMO but it's long overdue.

Our new facility will be completed this summer. I've never seen what UF has to offer but should this not but us on par with them at least? Do they have awesome dorms and stuff?

It's a shame the leaders at UT let our campus become out-dated as other school s advanced with time. The new campus masterplan is great and will put us on par with other schools IMO but it's long overdue.

They don't have an indoor practice facility due to the fact that they apparently don't have room on campus. But other than that yeah there facilities are top notch. It's been a few years since I was last on UT's campus but I can't imagine UT not having great facilities football wise. Y'all have always done a good job of keeping up with the Jones' when it comes to that stuff.

They don't have an indoor practice facility due to the fact that they apparently don't have room on campus. But other than that yeah there facilities are top notch. It's been a few years since I was last on UT's campus but I can't imagine UT not having great facilities football wise. Y'all have always done a good job of keeping up with the Jones' when it comes to that stuff.

BGd, why are you a FSU fan living in Cookeville? Just kidding.
On a more serious note, who is FSU's DL coach? You guys always seem to get your pick of the litter when it comes to DL from anywhere in the country! It's actually kind of frustrating. We would love to have one of the 3 studs y'all pulled this year (not that I am not happy with who we got, because I am). I don't see how one program gets Edwards, Goldman, and Shanks, and if I am not mistaken, you guys pulled Casher, too. SICK!

BGd, why are you a FSU fan living in Cookeville? Just kidding.
On a more serious note, who is FSU's DL coach? You guys always seem to get your pick of the litter when it comes to DL from anywhere in the country! It's actually kind of frustrating. We would love to have one of the 3 studs y'all pulled this year (not that I am not happy with who we got, because I am). I don't see how one program gets Edwards, Goldman, and Shanks, and if I am not mistaken, you guys pulled Casher, too. SICK!

Born and raised in Cookeville but been a Nole fan as long as I can remember. Weird I know. Odell Haggins is the dline coach. Former player and played for awhile with the 49'ers. He's been a fantastic recruiter his whole tenure. Damyeune Craig (former Auburn qb) was responsible for Casher and Shanks though. I know Odell's also responsible for the Maryland area so he may be the lead recruiter for Levenberry. From what I can gather he's the #1 target at lb for us this year.

Born and raised in Cookeville but been a Nole fan as long as I can remember. Weird I know. Odell Haggins is the dline coach. Former player and played for awhile with the 49'ers. He's been a fantastic recruiter his whole tenure. Damyeune Craig (former Auburn qb) was responsible for Casher and Shanks though. I know Odell's also responsible for the Maryland area so he may be the lead recruiter for Levenberry. From what I can gather he's the #1 target at lb for us this year.

Born and raised in Cookeville, and your a Seminole fan??!! BENEDICT ARNOLD!!! Ha!! That was a massive DL pull this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Born and raised in Cookeville but been a Nole fan as long as I can remember. Weird I know. Odell Haggins is the dline coach. Former player and played for awhile with the 49'ers. He's been a fantastic recruiter his whole tenure. Damyeune Craig (former Auburn qb) was responsible for Casher and Shanks though. I know Odell's also responsible for the Maryland area so he may be the lead recruiter for Levenberry. From what I can
gather he's the #1 target at lb for us this year.

He's the #1 LB for pretty much everybody haha

Living in flat Florida with a UTK sheepskin, driving through the Tallahassee area shocked me. There is a very long incline driving West, with long North/South ridges and valleys. The elevation change on the Western side is more precipitous, with a lot of cliffs. Tallahassee looks like it's in the mountains of East Tennessee! But it isn't; the geological rise came much later with no connection to the Appalachian Mountains. Could have fooled me.

Article up on ESPN, says he has a 'tentative top 3' of Florida, FSU, and Michigan. Here's what was said about Tennessee:

As for Tennessee, its sudden absence is a bit more puzzling. The Vols were long thought to be in solid position but Levenberry Sr. said the family hasn't heard from the newly-configured coaching staff.

“He really liked Tennessee, the school and the fans,” Levenberry Sr. said of his son. “We haven't had a game day experience like that...It's going to be hard pressed to beat the fans at Tennessee...That's when they were losing. Imagine them if they were winning.”

Article up on ESPN, says he has a 'tentative top 3' of Florida, FSU, and Michigan. Here's what was said about Tennessee:

Oh, I got a strange feeling that reconfigured coaching staff will soon be back in touch. Big time.

VN Store

Back