'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

Need this guy.

Would be a sick addition to our D. If Sal is as good a LB coach as he is perceived to be then I'd guess we'll be a serious threat with this guy.

A future D of players like O'Brien, McNeil, Mack Alexander, and Levenberry.. Man that'd be stout.

Need this guy.

Would be a sick addition to our D. If Sal is as good a LB coach as he is perceived to be then I'd guess we'll be a serious threat with this guy.

A future D of players like O'Brien, McNeil, Mack Alexander, and Levenberry.. Man that'd be stout.

Don't forget about the Berry twins.

Losing Peter Sirmon hurt w/ this kid.

That's why Sal was such a huge hire. He's going to slide right into that region and start raking.

And based on the articles I've read, it seems like this is going to be a very back and forth recruitment.

He's at the top of the board...the very top.

He's also at the top for FSU. Here what he told Warchant back in November 2010:

"I like FSU a lot. It's really funny because I didn't really have any college team I followed growing up. I mean I liked the Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles, but that was really it," he explained. However, FSU, they really caught my eye last year. Then I visited FSU for the Florida game and I was blown away how much I liked it and how comfortable I was there. I actually have the entrance for the UF-FSU game saved on my Facebook page because it gets me fired up if I need to go work out. I love hearing the Warchant. I just loved the atmosphere."*

He loved the way Jeff Luc played in high school and now considers him his mentor and are also facebook friends. Levenberry was also recruiting Eddie Goldman to go to FSU.

His top three constantly changes but FSU is always in there. It's now FSU, Florida and Michigan.

The only other team that I'm worried about is Florida, but they just got commitments from the states top two LBs (McMillian and Hearns).

Last edited:
I remember hearing an interview not too long ago where chris low said that we got a good start on this kid and that he really likes TN and Dooley. Any one remember it?

I remember hearing an interview not too long ago where chris low said that we got a good start on this kid and that he really likes TN and Dooley. Any one remember it?

That was when we had Sirmon

Did a search and nothing popped up. Not a thread for him or any other thread even mentioning him.

Did a search and nothing popped up. Not a thread for him or any other thread even mentioning him.

Maybe you didn't notice, but the EJ Leveberry thread was on the first page about half-way down when you created the new one. No worries. Honest mistake.

This is one of those recruits that winning could cause a change of opinion in terms of where he'd want to go. This year is paramount to our future as a program. Hope that's not overstating it too much.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back