'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

Levenberry this year. Evan Berry next year. (That's not to mention Elliott Berry.)

With all the Berry's we should be the pick of the SEC. How sweet would that be?

Just talked with Mr. Levenberry and EJ and the family won't be able to make it in this weekend because of the weather and EJ is sick as well. They plan to be in next week. Butch Jones is scheduled to be up there this week to see him this week.

We don't see this as an indication of their interest in Tennessee, but just the weather and EJ being sick.

-Fortenberry

good news or bad?

visiting the weekend before NSD so its still fresh, or bad news because he wont have enough time to think it through?

The way Hubbs and Fortenberry have talked lately UT has a lot of momentum with Levenberry and his family so probably good news. IMO

Levenberry this year. Evan Berry next year. (That's not to mention Elliott Berry.)

With all the Berry's we should be the pick of the SEC. How sweet would that be?

Helluva class next year:

Berry bros
Berryman
Salsberry
Funkenberry

:thumbsup:

Just have to hope something does not come up between now and then. Does not put you in a good position waiting till the last minute IMO. With this one, I would have felt better about getting him here now rather than giving FSU another week to tell him why he needs to stick with them. We'll see.

I don't think it is good or bad that he wasn't able to make it this weekend. Levenberry SR did not like the Sal Sunseri hiring at all, and is very public about that. I think he is all Vol. Either way, I seriously doubt that FSU hangs onto him, whether it be UT or some other school. Levenberry had a lot of interest early with UT, but didn't like Sal. He committed to FSU, and now Sal is there, so I just don't see him being a Nole.

@RockyTopVols: @FootballTimeMag E.J. Levenberry is sick and will not be able to make the trip to Knoxville. Looks like he will be here next weekend.

How many times has Levenberry been on campus? I really want this kid because he'd lock us up as having one of the best LB corps in the country. We need him for sure...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back