'13 TN RB Marquis Morton

219c2gi.gif

:thumbsup:Good news. I heard from your cousin that you got invited to the FBU Camp. By the way for you that dont know his cousin is Erik Gordon. Which location are you going to go to?

Actually I have seen him play. I played for the team that eliminated his from the playoffs. He ran for 40 yard against our defense that was one of the worst rush defenses in the state. a kid from walker valley had 300 in the first half against us and walker valley went 0-10... i could show you the film of him against us and trust me there is nothing that would make anyone think he is a D1 prospect

What year?

My wife is from Shelbyville and her parents still live there. I'm gonna try and watch one of Morton's games this year.

I went to the De'vinner sparq testing thing yesterday and was not satisfied with my 40 time I thought i ran a better time than a 4.52 I felt like i ran a better time but I will have to keep working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I went to the De'vinner sparq testing thing yesterday and was not satisfied with my 40 time I thought i ran a better time than a 4.52 I felt like i ran a better time but I will have to keep working.

Like the attitude. Keep working hard. Good luck to you.

Reactions: 1 person
That's not a bad time at all. There are plenty of big-time D1 RBs that run in the 4.5 range. Keep up the good work.

Since my wife's family lives in Shelbyville, I'm thinking about watching a game this next year. What will be your toughest game?

Tullahoma will be tough again I'm sure. I think us, Tullahoma, and Columbia are the 3 top teams again. I do expect Franklin Co. to have an improved team this year, also.

VN Store

Back