'13 TN OL Brett Kendrick (UT Commit)

Must have showed out during camp. Knew it was coming.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree. W/ some of the OL that we are still in on Kendrick must have really impressed today for him to earn a commitable offer.

Now wee need to find 2-3 more.

Welcome aboard, Mr. Kendrick! I'm glad you got the offer, and I'm even more glad you made the commitment!

I agree. W/ some of the OL that we are still in on Kendrick must have really impressed today for him to earn a commitable offer.

This guy is a monster. Dominated everything on the field when Kingston played them last year. Also, he's so much bigger than everyone else. It's really unfair. Lol.

This guy is a monster. Dominated everything on the field when Kingston played them last year. Also, he's so much bigger than everyone else. It's really unfair. Lol.

I plan on going to see him this coming season. I'm going to try & go watch Patrick & Sanders also.

Great pickup, we need linemen.

Also Star ratings on linemen are the most subjective, seeing them camp is one of the most important things.

Dooley likes to take a local kid every year, but Kendrick earned this scholarship. Really impressed today. Already has great size for an OL.

Reactions: 2 people
"I've never been more excited in my life," Kendrick said moments after telling Dooley he was all-Vol.

"It takes a lot of pressure off of me. Now I can focus on another state title."

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people

2 more at the most imo. We need 3 total TE and more D-lineman imo.

Rivera and Clear gone, so that just leaves Downs. How many TE should be on scholarship in your opinion then?

We have meredith as well. I think we take two leaving us with four on scholarship. Don't see us taking three with our numbers

VN Store

Back