'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Jason lives a couple doors down from me. I will go over sunday and see what he says.

Jordan is already at UT. I dont see him anywhere else but the Hill

Reactions: 1 person
I need to know what's up with Carr!!! Hope he didn't sell his soul to Satan. Nah, I just hope he sticks with us. Think he has great potential.

"He doesn't really want to talk right now," said White Station head coach Devin Rutherford. "I spoke to him a little bit about his visit to Alabama. He told me he really enjoyed himself. He told me he sees the difference in their program and everyone else."

"I don't know where his commitment stands right now. Obviously he is still taking visits. He is going to visit LSU or Ole Miss next weekend."

Carr will speak more in-depth about the visit with his coach on Monday.

"I will meet with him tomorrow around lunch," said Rutherford. "I'll meet with all of my players about their visits this weekend. I know he visited Tennessee last weekend. We haven't really talked much about it either. We'll get together tomorrow though."

- Bama Rivals

Don't get all worked up. He has family at UT. UT has the advantage. If he goes somewhere else, then we move on. But we have an advantage.

Cam clear highly ranked outta Memphis .... bust ..... Chris Donald 5 star lb from huntingdon ... bust .... Carr highly ranked Memphis ... don't wanna be here .....gtfo....so we can fill ur spot

VN Store

Back