'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

I'm so pumped for the future. Gotta turn all these great staff hires/recruiting class into wins in 2012

carr.jpg

Since we got two commits today give me a double shot on the Rocks Don. Hahahahahaha

I agree with your thoughts in another thread. ALL we have to do now is win. This locomotive is picking passengers and picking up steam! *Bart Scott voice* Can't wait.

Wasn't expecting this one.. another nice pickup. This 2013 class could get very picky early on.

I agree with your thoughts in another thread. ALL we have to do now is win. This locomotive is picking passengers and picking up steam! *Bart Scott voice* Can't wait.

There won't be hardly too many Boise St. style(Wilcox) reaches in this class. We win and we'll continue to bring it on the recruiting trail. Nigh po me up sum mo of that Dool-Aid Don.(Bama slang) Hahahahahaha

Tennessee has some good prospects for 2013, and having the same head coach for more than 1 season will start to finally pay off. Assistants will come and go but if there is stability and success elite talent will come here. The new complex is going to be sick...better than what NFL teams have.

There won't be hardly too many Boise St. style(Wilcox) reaches in this class. We win and we'll continue to bring it on the recruiting trail. Nigh po me up sum mo of that Dool-Aid Don.(Bama slang) Hahahahahaha

:) Sad that I understand that. Pos me sum mo up.

The Dooley bashers better get used to the man being the head coach for the Vols for some time. He understands that the key to winning in the SEC runs through your OL and Defensive Front 7. He has done a heck of a job filling the cupboard full of top talent. Carr's commitment is huge for our team's future. Other top defensive prospects will follow.

Reactions: 3 people
What are the odds of two Jason Carrs in the same class and both committing to UT?

The day just gets better

VN Store

Back