'13 TN Ath Jalen Reeves-Maybin (UT commit 8/10/12)

all the Franklin jokes are lame and old.

both he and his program arent worth the extra time or attention

mad, hardly. you guys are making him a monster

Nowhere on earth or on the internet does anyone even worry about or mention franklin more than volnation.

vols fans are just insecure as a whole. Ive come to grips with it.

i can see if the lame jokes were aimed at someone who matters, like saban or miles or spurrier...

all the Franklin jokes are lame and old.

both he and his program arent worth the extra time or attention

To tell the truth I wouldn't know his name if I weren't on this board like hell. Vandy's HC name has never mattered to me. Wouldn't remember Kentucky's HC name if it wasn't of all things Joker. Who the hell names a kid Joker or Meta World Peace(that idiot Ron Artest named himself that) hahahahaha

mad, hardly. you guys are making him a monster

Nowhere on earth or on the internet does anyone even worry about or mention franklin more than volnation.

vols fans are just insecure as a whole. Ive come to grips with it.

i can see if the lame jokes were aimed at someone who matters, like saban or miles or spurrier...

Vandy? We talkin' 'bout Vandy?

I concur.

Come on now, you've been around here long enough to know that any joke, no matter how stupid, lame, or unworthy of taking up time on here will still always beaten to death.

Talked to him earlier tonight and he was very impressed with Tennessee and what they showed him today. One thing I thought was very interesting about his visit was that he watched film with Sunseri, Chaney and Dooley all at the same time and Sal and Chaney would go back and forth about where to play him, he said.

Anyways, he added he's going to take his time and he has no leader, but it was obvious Tennessee set the bar very high. He will visit Duke and Georgia Tech over the next few months.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 2 people
I know this kid, My sister played softball with his sister and we used to play football all the time next to the field lol. I will try and keep y'all updated on him.

VN Store

Back